D-Link has today announced the launch of a new D-Link DSR-1000N Unified Services Router in India market that is designed to provide all office network service requirements of any small and medium business entities.
D-Link DSR-1000N service router is targeting Technology evolutions like IPv6, 3G, convergences of technologies so as to provide WiFi, Security and triple play in an integrated device are transforming traditional router to ‘Service Routers’ / ‘Multifunction Routers’.
D-Link DSR-1000N Unified Services Routers offer secure, high performance networking solutions to address the growing needs of small and medium businesses.
The DSR-1000N is equipped with integrated high-speed IEEE 802.11n and 3G1 wireless technologies that offer comparable performance to traditional wired networks.
DSR-1000N provides optimal network security via features such as virtual private network (VPN) tunnels, IP Security (IPSec), Point-to-Point Tunnelling Protocol (PPTP), Layer 2 Tunnelling Protocol (L2TP), and Secure Sockets Layer (SSL).
The D-Link DSR-1000N offers dual-WAN Gigabit Ethernet LAN port connection that provides policy-based service management ensuring maximum productivity for business operations. In addition, the failover feature maintains data traffic without disconnecting when a landline connection is lost.
The Outbound Load Balancing feature adjusts outgoing traffic across two WAN interfaces and optimizes the system performance resulting in high availability. The second WAN port can be configured as a DMZ port allowing isolating the servers from LAN.
The DSR-1000N delivers superior wireless performance utilizing its dual band 802.11 a/b/g/N wireless LAN connectivity with multiple intelligent antennae to maximize the speed and range of wireless signals to significantly outperform previous-generation G MIMI Wireless G devices and allows smooth operation on 2.4 GHz or 5 GHz radio bands. Multiple In Multiple Out (MIMO) technology allows the DSR-1000N to provide high data rates with minimal “dead spots” throughout the wireless coverage area.
The D-Link DSR-1000N unified services router supports Third Generation (3G) Networks via an extendable USB 3G dongle which offers an additional secure data connection for networks that provide critical services. The DSR-1000N can be configured to automatically switch to a 3G network whenever a primary link is lost.
DSR-1000N allows users to establish a fully featured virtual private network (VPN) that provides mobile workers and branch offices with a secure link to your network.
In addition, the D-Link DSR-1000N router is capable of simultaneously managing 20 Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) VPN tunnels, empowering your mobile users by providing remote access to a central corporate database. Site-to-site VPN tunnels use IP Security (IPSec) Protocol, Point-to-Point Tunnelling Protocol (PPTP), or Layer 2 Tunnelling Protocol (L2TP) to facilitate branch office connectivity through encrypted virtual links. The DSR-1000N supports up to 70 simultaneous VPN tunnels.
- All Giga interfaces, including: WAN and LAN
- Dual WAN achieves Internet connection failover & outbound load balancing
- 3G WAN redundant1 ( with D-Link dongles DWM-152/156, only for DSR-1000N)
- Comprehensive VPN, including: PPTP / L2TP / IPSec / SSL VPN
- Outstanding firewall and VPN throughput
- D-Link Green technology embedded
- 4x Gigabit LAN, 2x Gigabit WAN, 2x 2.0 USB ports
- IEEE 802.11n Wireless LAN (2.4GHz/5GHz) with MIMO
- SSL/IPSec/PPTP/L2TP Hub & Spoke VPN
- WAN Load Balancing and Failover to 3G
- Stateful Packet Inspection (SPI) Firewall
- Intrusion Prevention System (IPS)
- VLAN Support
- IGMP Proxy/Snooping
- Layer 2 to Layer 7 Access Control
- Remote Management (Web, SNMP, SSH, Telnet)
- IPv6 Support
- Internal Power Supply
- 19-inch Rack Mount Kit Included
- D-Link Green Technology
“As office networks continue to accumulate more devices to fulfill different needs, many business networks are quickly becoming more sophisticated and difficult to manage. The D-Link DSR-1000N service router combines the essential services and functions usually found in multiple devices, and puts them into one device to eliminate unnecessary complexity to your network,” said Mr. Jayesh Kotak, VP-Product Marketing, D-Link India Ltd.
Price and Availability
The D-Link DSR-1000N Unified Services Router is available now through the company’s vast network of retail and etail outlets, and at D-Link’s online store, for the price of Rs. 22,000 with 3 year warranty.
- D-Link Launches DIR-457 myPocket 3.5G HSDPA Multi-function Router in India
- Linksys WRVS4400N Wireless-N Gigabit Router
- D-Link DIR-412 3G Mobile Broadband Wireless Router Launched
- D-Link Launches DAP-1350 Wireless N Pocket Router & Access Point
- ZyXel Launches NBG-419N Wireless N Home Router in India
- D-Link DIR-632 8-Port Wireless N Router Launched; Ideal For Sharing Multiple Networked Devices
- D-Link DWA-125 Wireless 150 USB Adapter Launched
- ZyXEL P-320W 802.11g Wireless Firewall Router
- TRENDnet TEW-691GR 450Mbps Wireless N Gigabit Router Launched