ASUS has introduced in India its new offering of its successful Fermi series from NVIDIA with the new ASUS ENGTX580/2DI/1536MD5 Graphics Card, featuring 512 CUDA cores and achieving the most impressive DirectX 11 performance ever fielded by a single NVIDIA GPU.
ASUS has added its own exclusive Voltage Tweak to the ASUS ENGTX580 graphics card for significant output gains on demand.
The hardcore performance of the ASUS ENGTX580/2DI/1536MD5 graphics card offers full HD NVIDIA 3D Vision Surround gaming and movie watching on up to three screens, and CUDA parallel computing that puts the great power of the GPU at the disposal of the CPU for overall system enhancement.
The ASUS ENGTX580 features ASUS exclusive Voltage Tweak that allows users a quick and accessible way to overvolt the graphics card to its limit at 1157MHz – up to 50% faster performance compared to reference.
The graphics card is factory overclocked at 782MHz with 512 CUDA cores, which is the highest of any current NVIDIA design.
The ASUS ENGTX580/2DI/1536MD5 graphics card also features a large 1536MB GDDR5 video memory running at over 4GHz speed and the massive 384-bit memory interface in its design opens up performance by removing data transmission bottlenecks for better hardware utilization.
The graphic card also offers support for NVIDIA 3D Vision Surround in full 1080p HD resolution allowing users to expand 3D games, movies and photos on up to three monitors at once for the most immersive PC multimedia experience around.
With its over-the-top power, the new ASUS ENGTX580/2DI/1536MD5 graphics card opens up optimal utilization of DirectX 11 features such as advanced tessellation and real time ray tracing allowing high resolution PC gaming in unprecedented detail, allowing even the most taxing titles to run smoothly at maximum frames per second.
The ASUS GTX580 also features HDMI 1.4a digital out port that is capable of updating video output to the fastest, highest-bandwidth standard available.
- PCI Express 2.0 Bus
- 1530MB GDDR5 Video Memory
- 782MHz Engine Clock
- 512 CUDA Core
- Memory Clock – 4008MHz
- Max DVI Resolution – 2048 x 1536 pixels
- DVI Output
- HDCP Compliant
- HDMI Port
- Dim – 11.0” x 4.4” x 1.58”
Price and Availability
The ASUS ENGTX580/2DI/1536MD5 graphics card is available in India from Rashi Peripherals Pvt. Ltd distributed nationwide for the price of Rs. 30,250 (excluding taxes) with three year limited local warranty. Visit www.asus.com for more details.
- ASUS Launches ENGTX460 Series Graphics Card Supporting NVIDIA 3D Vision Surround, PhysX and CUDA Technologies
- ASUS Launches ENGTS450 DIRECTCU Series Graphics Cards in India For Gaming Enthusiasts
- NVIDIA Introduces NVIDIA GeForce 400M Series Graphics Processing Units (GPUs)
- NVIDIA GeForce GTX 590 Dual GPU Graphics Card Launched
- ZOTAC GeForce GTX 460 2GB Graphics Card Launched
- NVIDIA GeForce GTX 460 Graphics Card Launched; Offers DirectX 11 Support
- Zotac GeForce GTX 570 1080MB Graphics Card Launched
- Zotac GeForce GTX 580 AMP! Edition Graphics Card Launched in India
- NVIDIA Introduces Fermi-Class Quadro 2000 and Entry-Level Quadro 600 GPUs