Cooler Master has introduced in India its new Cooler Master Elite 430 Black Gaming Chassis that will fit most gamers budget without compromising on quality or features that includes an all black interior, a new unique design and includes an acrylic side window for those that like to show off their gear.
Like all Cooler Master quality products, the Cooler Master Elite 430 Black Gaming Chassis was designed to offer plenty of space for large graphics cards, and also features plenty of cooling options and a well ventilated front mesh design to keep even the hottest system nice and cool.
The Cooler Master Elite 430 Black Gaming Chassis is designed for gamers offering plenty of space for monster graphics cards and for those running SLI or CrossFireX, the Elite 430 Black gaming chassis can accommodate the largest cards on the market, including the ATI Radeon HD 5970 from AMD. Even three-way SLI isn’t a problem for the Elite 430 Black and there’s still room for plenty of hard drives.
Unlike many entry level “gaming” chassis which often poor cooling infrastructure, the Cooler Master Elite 430 Black Gaming Chassis has space for no less than two top mounted 120mm fans, a front mounted 120 or 140mm fan – a 120mm fan with blue LED lights comes pre-installed – the option of installing a rear and bottom mounted 80, 90 or 120mm fan and finally there’s also space for a single 120 or 140mm fan on the side panel.
The Cooler Master Elite 430 Black Gaming Chassis just like Cooler Master Hyper 212 Plus chassis also allows users to easily fit large CPU coolers inside including without having to worry about the height clearance.
The new Cooler Master Elite 430 Black Gaming Chassis also features a range of practical features such as tool-free installation of both optical drives and hard drives, easy access to the back of the CPU socket for quick installation and removal of the CPU cooler and of course plenty of room to make for an easy build.
Users can also delight to find top and bottom mounted dust filters and of course easy to access front USB 2.0 ports and audio jacks as standard.
- ATX/Micro-ATX Form factor
- Steel body, ABS Plastic Case Material
- 2x USB 2.0 Ports
- 1x Mic Port
- 1x Audio Port
- 1x 1394a Port
- Seven Expansion Slots
- Three 5.25-inch Expansion Bays
- Two exposed 3.5-inch Bays, Five Hidden 3.5-inch Bays
- Cooling Fans:
- 2x Top 120 mm fans
- 120 mm blue LED front fan
- 140 mm front fan (optional)
- 80/90/120 mm Rear Fan
- 120 mm Side Fan
- 80/90/120 mm Bottom Fan
- Dim – 190 x 424 x 490 mm
- ATX PS2 power supply (optional)
Price and Availability
The Cooler Master Elite 430 Black Gaming chassis is available for about Rs. 3,300 sans slide-window and Rs. 3,500 with transparent acrylic side window with one year standard warranty.
- Cooler Master Launches NotePal U3 Notebook Cooler; Features three 80mm Fans
- Thermaltake Introduces NVIDIA Certified Element V Edition Full-Tower Chassis
- Antec Launches KÜHLER Box CPU Coolers Featuring 120mm Fan
- Lian Li Launches Mini-Q PC-V354 Mini Tower Desktop/HTPC Chassis
- Cooler Master Launches V6GT CPU Coolers With Double-V Heatpipe Design
- NZXT Launches Phantom Full Tower Enthusiast Chassis; Offering High Performance Cooling Performance
- Antec Launches KÜHLER Shelf CPU Cooler With 120 mm PWM Fan
- Antec Launches KÜHLER Flow CPU Cooler With 120 mm PWM Fan
- ARCTIC Unveils Silentium T11 PC Case With ARCTIC Temperature-Controlled Fans