BenQ has announced the release of their 23.6-inch (16:9 Aspect Ratio) BenQ XL2410T LED Gaming Monitor in association with ZOWIE, a professional Gaming gear manufacturer delivering 2ms response time and Dynamic Contrast Ratio of 10,000,000:1 for detailed images and clarity in both darkened and brightened situations.
BenQ co-worked with ZOWIE, a professional Gaming gear manufacturer. BenQ have ZOWIE’s gamer teams join in during the product development and testing stages.
BenQ XL2410T LED gaming monitor features a set of Gaming Display Modes which includes the FPS mode (First Person Shooting), co-developed by two legendary Counter-Strike players – Emil “HeatoN” Christensen and Abdisamad “SpawN” Mohamed.
BenQ XL2410T LED monitor has a fast refresh rate of 120Hz for higher precision; a low input lag so the shots made is more in sync with the visual on-screen; a quick 2ms GTG (OverDrive), 120 Hz refresh rate, and Dynamic Contrast Ratio of 10,000,000:1 for detailed images and clarity in both darkened and brightened situations.
BenQ XL2410T LED gaming monitor features two hotkeys; the first key changes the display mode: Full; Aspect; Overscan; 1:1; 17”; 19”; 19” Widescreen and 22” Widescreen, while the second hotkey is Smart Scaling, which lets the users adjust picture size in original input to the screen’s limit.
Combining Hotkeys with Display Mode function, the BenQ XL2410T allows users to play in the resolution size they are used to with their previous monitor, or adjust their screen size to what their teammates are using for easier communication and reference.
The BenQ XL2410T LED monitor’s ‘Gaming Display Modes’ options allows users to choose from FPS Mode, made possible by co-working with the gaming heroes -HeatoN and Spawn as the best setting for personal shooting games, or from the two User Game modes for more dedicated and personalized settings.
The BenQ XL2410T is the LED monitor to also 3D-ready (NVIDIA 3D Vision certified) and features Picture by Picture (PBP); connectivity values (D-sub; DVI-D-DL, HDMI) and height adjustment feature are offered for users’ enjoyment and comfort.
BenQ’s picture by picture (PBP) is a feature that enables users to show two programs side-by-side on the screen.
Key Features / Specifications of BenQ XL2410T LED Monitor
- Display size: 23.6-inches (60 cm) Wide
- 16:9 Full HD, LED backlight
- 1920×1080 pixel resiltion @ 120Hz
- Panel Technology: TN (Twisted Nematic)
- 16.7M colors (6 bit + HiFRC)
- 2 ms (GTG) Response time
- 300 cd/m2 Brightness
- 10 million to 1 – Dynamic Contrast ratio:
- 0.272 Pixel pitch
- Viewing angle CR 10:1: 170°/160°
- Ports – Analog (D-sub), Digital (DVI-D DL), HDMI 1.3
- Power consumption – 22W in Eco mode, less than 0.5W in standby
Price and Availability
The BenQ XL2410T LED Monitor will be available in late October in Europe, worldwide thereafter. For more information, please visit www.BenQ.com
- BenQ XL2410T 120Hz 23.6-inch LED Gaming Monitor Launched in India
- BenQ Launches EW2420, VW2420(H) and VW2220(H) VA LED Monitors
- BenQ MP770 Portable Digital LCD Projector
- BenQ Launches EW2420, VW2420(H) and VW2220(H) VA LED Monitors in India
- BenQ E2200HDA 21.5-inch Full HD LCD Monitor
- BenQ MX660, MS614, MS510, MX511, MX613ST & MS612ST – 3D Ready Projector Launched in India
- BenQ CP270 Mobile Digital Projector Announced; Weighs only 1.5 Kgs
- BenQ V2400W 24-inch Widescreen LCD Monitor Launched
- BenQ V2200 Eco 22-inch Widescreen Eco-Friendly LED Monitor Launched