Samsung has today announced the release of the new Samsung NF310 Netbook, which is powered by Intel Atom N550 Dual-Core processor and offers stunning 720p quality, allowing users to comfortably view detailed images of family and friends or stream HD video.
Expanding upon Samsung’s signature style and premium performance, the new ultra-compact Samsung NF310 netbook PC features an all-new Intel Atom N550 Dual-Core processor providing up to 50 percent faster performance than in previous netbook models.
The Samsung NF310 netbook features a smooth, contoured clamshell exterior and Titan Silver color highlight the NF310’s sleek appearance, while a roomy island style spill-resistant keyboard and large touchpad with gesture support make the NF310 conducive to comfortable computing on-the-go.
The Samsung NF310 netbook delivers an efficient and powerful combination of the new Dual-Core processor and HD display making it an ideal choice for technology enthusiasts and it also boasts battery performance of more than 9 hours, making it perfect for work or play on-the-go.
Samsung NF310 features 10.1-inch crystal clear HD LED backlit display powered by integrated Intel GMA3150 Graphics with shared video memory offering stunning 720p HD quality with 1366 x 768 pixel maximum screen resolution, allowing users to comfortably view and stream HD video.
The NF310 is powered by Intel AtomTM N550 Dual-Core processor running at 1.66 MHz and it includes 1GB DDR3 1066 MHz SDRAM, 250 GH hard disk drive and comes with Windows 7 starter edition pre-installed.
The 10-inch netbook also features Samsung’s Fast Start feature, that allows the user to put the NF310 in an advanced state of sleep, enhances user satisfaction by reducing power consumption while the device is not in use. The user’s session can subsequently be restored in as little as 3 seconds.
The Samsung NF310 netbook also boasts Samsung’s USB Sleep & Charge technologies allowing users to quickly connect and charge cell phones, MP3 players or other USB-powered device even while the NF310 netbook is powered off.
Other hardware features of Samsung NF310 netbook includes WiFi 802.11b/g/N wireless networking, Bluetooth v2.1 wireless connectivity, built-in two 1.5W stereo speakers, Ethernet LAN connection and 3 USB 2.0 ports.
The sleek netbook also offers the AllShare feature that allows users to share and play videos, photos, and music across a range of Digital Living Network Alliance (DLNA) certified devices, including TVs, cameras and handsets.
The NF310 comes with 8850 mAh 6-cell Li-Ion battery that can provide up to 14 hours of backup.
- CPU: Intel Atom N550 Dual-Core processor
- Genuine Windows 7 Starter
- Memory: 1GB DDR3
- Hard Drive: 250GB
- Screen: 10.1-inch HD LED backlit display
- Resolution: 1366 x 768
- Intel GMA3150 Graphics with shared video memory
- Speakers: 3 W Stereo Speaker (1.5 W x 2)
- Battery: more than 9 hrs
- Wireless: 802.11b/g/n
- 6-cell 8850 mAh battery, 14 hrs backup
- Weight: 1.3 kgs / 2.87 lbs.
Price and Availability
The new Samsung NF310 netbook will be available in Fall 2010 for MSRP of $399.99 or about Rs. 17,800. Visit www.samsung.com/laptops for more details.
- Samsung NF210 Netbook With Dual-Core Intel ATOM Processor Launched in India
- Samsung SF510 Notebook With Intel i3/i5 Processor & NVIDIA Graphics Launched in India
- LG Launches X200 Netbook Having 10.1-inch Display
- Samsung R580-11 Mobile PC Launched With Intel Core i3 Processor & Intel HD Graphics
- Samsung NC10 Ultra-Portable Netbook
- Best Under Rs 30000 Laptop Computers in India
- Samsung N110 Ultra-Portable Netbook Launched
- ASUS Introduces Eee PC 1015PEM Dual-Core ATOM N550 Powered NetBook
- Intel Announces Single-Core Atom D425 and Dual-Core ATOM D525 Processors