Beats by Dr. Dre and Monster announced new additions to the Beats family, the Monster PowerBeats Headphones, a ground breaking new sports performance headphone inspired by 2009 and 2010 NBA MVP Lebron James.
Beats by Dr. Dre was co-founded by legendary artist and producer Dr. Dre and Interscope Geffen A&M Chairman Jimmy Iovine to reproduce the full spectrum of sound that musical artists and producers hear in professional recording studios.
All of the Beats by Dr. Dre products are engineered to the most demanding specifications in order to reproduce the full sound of todays digitally produced, sonically demanding R&B, rock, and hip-hop music styles, while giving users the opportunity to express their personal style.
Beats by Dr. Dre and Monster have teamed with 2009 and 2010 NBA MVP LeBron James of the Miami Heat to develop a groundbreaking new performance sports headphone – Powerbeats in-ear headphones.
The stylish, ultra durable PowerBeats in-ear headphones headphones, which will be available in black, red and white styles, combine the unprecedented sound quality made possible by Monster engineering with innovative new design elements that make them ideal for use by sports enthusiasts, athletes and anyone who wants to bring a superior music listening experience to his or her active lifestyle.
“Dre and LeBron work out all the time and have been looking for an earbud that has the power but stays on and delivers the inspiration of music consistently. Powerbeats is the answer. It’s a combination of in and on ear with two drivers that delivers the power and keeps you moving in the toughest of workouts,” Iovine added.
To ensure optimum sound quality, Monster Powerbeats in-ear headphones feature an exclusive new dual driver design that features two unique speakers, with a built-in subwoofer that pumps out massive bass, and a midrange tweeter that reproduces ultra smooth vocals and clear, crisp highs.
Users enjoy the legendary Beats sound with clarity and power at any volume and in addition, the non-noise occluding headphone eartip is ported so listeners can enjoy their music while still being aware of peripheral sounds that deserve their attention, such as the sirens of emergency vehicles, phone calls or other audio cues.
Among the new active lifestyle-friendly design elements in Monster Powerbeats in-ear headphones is an adjustable/bendable ear hook with a flexible arm that runs around the outside of the ear to keep the headphones securely in place during vigorous activities such as exercising, jogging, biking, or even competitive basketball.
- Secure and comfortable fit for Athletic lifestyles
- Built-in Mic for Hands-free Calls and Online Chat
- Control iPhone and iPod
- Exclusive Driver technology delivers unsurpassed Sound
- Sweat resistant and UV protected
Price and Availability
The new Monster Powerbeats In-ear Headphones by Dr. Dre will be available at leading U.S. retailers in coming weeks, in addition to the UK, France and Germany for SRP: $169.95 or about Rs. 7,600.
- Beats by Dr. Dre and Monster Launches ‘Beats Pro’ Over-Ear Ultra Durable Headphones
- Beats by Dr. Dre and Monster Launches JustBeats In-Ear and On-Ear Headphones
- Beats by Dr. Dre and Monster Launches iBeats In-Ear Ultra Durable Headphones; Especially Designed for iPad, iPhone, and iPod
- Monster & Beats Announces Diddybeats High-performance Headphones
- HP ENVY 14 Beats Edition Notebook Launched Featuring Beat Audio Technology
- Beats by Dr. Dre and Monster Unveiled BeatBox Digital Sound System With iPod Docking Station
- Pioneer Launches SE-M290 Over-Ear Stereo Headphone
- Jaybird Unveils SB2 Sportsband Bluetooth Headphones With Lifetime Warranty Against Sweat
- Pioneer Launches SE-MJ5 oM Over-Ear Headphone