Beats by Dr. Dre and Monster announced new additions to the Beats family, the Monster Beatbox, the brand’s first digital sound system with iPod docking station that expands the Beats experience from individual enjoyment of high-end audio quality to a social experience.
Beats by Dr. Dre was co-founded by legendary artist and producer Dr. Dre and Interscope Geffen A&M Chairman Jimmy Iovine to reproduce the full spectrum of sound that musical artists and producers hear in professional recording studios.
All of the Beats by Dr. Dre products are engineered to the most demanding specifications in order to reproduce the full sound of todays digitally produced, sonically demanding R&B, rock, and hip-hop music styles, while giving users the opportunity to express their personal style.
The Beatbox digital sound system with iPod docking station from the Beats by Dr. Dre line of products is a “game-changing” digital sound system and iPod dock that expands the Beats experience from individual enjoyment of high-end audio quality to a social experience – one that lets users literally “bring the party home,” unleashing the driving bass, lush midrange, and soaring highs of a multi-speaker club system in one amazing compact and portable box.
Beatbox digital sound system with iPod docking station is the first non-headphone product from the Beats by Dr. Dre line of products.
A party in a box”, the Beatbox, brings iPod and iPhone music to life in an astounding new way. The product features innovative digital amplification circuitry for jaw dropping performance, with proprietary dual 5.25-inch long throw bass drivers for superior bass reproduction and two optimized 2-inch concave high frequency drivers for precise soundstaging.
The Beatbox digital sound system plays all styles of music effortlessly, and is engineered to handle the most demanding sonic challenges, including hip-hop.
To create the uniquely stylish Beatbox, the Beats by Dr. Dre team continued its long term development collaboration with renowned San Francisco-based industrial design firm Ammunition and its founder Robert Brunner.
The result is a product that offers the ultimate in aesthetic form-meets-function. With its sleek black trapezoidal shape, the simple yet elegant Beatbox is designed to be the center of the party.
The iconic shape even lets users place the Beatbox digital sound system with iPod docking station in a corner and still enjoy room-filling sound, with incredibly powerful bass. The cabinet features a rugged ABS housing in a subtle black-on-black color scheme with an easy to carry ergonomically designed handle for easy, comfortable portability.
The top surface of BeatBox from the Beats by Dr. Dre has a soft touch finish and the speaker grill is made of steel with a semi-gloss black finish. The Beatbox also features tactile silicone rubber for the power button, volume knob, and feet.
- Easily Recreate the Club Experience
- Replaces a Mountain of Audio Gear
- Multi-Purpose Remote
- No Rude Volume Surprises
- Beatbox Visually Acknowledges Commands
- Keeps Device’s Volume Bar Visible
- Convenient Carrying Handle
- Dimensions – 10” H x 22.5” W x 8.75 D
- 2 feet for height adjustment
- Remote control with lithium battery
- iPod/iPhone adaptor plates
Price and Availability
The new BeatBox by Dr. Dre – digital sound system with iPod docking station from Monster will be available at leading U.S. retailers in coming weeks, in addition to the UK, France and Germany for SRP: $399.95 or about Rs. 17,879.
- Beats by Dr. Dre and Monster Launches iBeats In-Ear Ultra Durable Headphones; Especially Designed for iPad, iPhone, and iPod
- Beats by Dr. Dre and Monster Unveiled PowerBeats In-Ear Ultra Durable Headphones
- Beats by Dr. Dre and Monster Launches JustBeats In-Ear and On-Ear Headphones
- Beats by Dr. Dre and Monster Launches ‘Beats Pro’ Over-Ear Ultra Durable Headphones
- LG Releases ND8520 Smartphone Docking Speakers in India
- Monster & Beats Announces Diddybeats High-performance Headphones
- Altec Lansing Launches Octiv Duo M202 Dual Docking & Charging Speaker System for iPhone & iPod
- HP ENVY 14 Beats Edition Notebook Launched Featuring Beat Audio Technology
- New Zebronics ZebStation Digital Music System allows Playing Music Directly From Memory Card/USB Drive