Beats by Dr. Dre and Monster announced new additions to the Beats family, the Monster JustBeats in-ear and over-ear Headphones, a collaboration with pop music phenomenon Justin Bieber and the first headphones specially aimed at “opening the ears” of young music fans to the richer listening experience that comes with high quality sound.
Beats by Dr. Dre was co-founded by legendary artist and producer Dr. Dre and Interscope Geffen A&M Chairman Jimmy Iovine to reproduce the full spectrum of sound that musical artists and producers hear in professional recording studios.
All of the Beats by Dr. Dre products are engineered to the most demanding specifications in order to reproduce the full sound of todays digitally produced, sonically demanding R&B, rock, and hip-hop music styles, while giving users the opportunity to express their personal style.
Available in both in-ear and stylish on-ear versions, Monster JustBeats headphones by Dr. Dre are the first high quality Beats headphone specifically aimed at “opening the ears” of young music listeners.
Most young music fans are used to listening to their favorite songs on standard earbuds and computers, having never been exposed to high-quality sound. JustBeats deliver the richer Beats by Dr. Dre listening experience, in a stylishly hip on-ear headphone featuring an eye-catching matte purple finish, Justin’s favorite color, and an in-ear version featuring a purple and chrome finish.
The introduction of JustBeats in-ear and over-ear headphones is a major step forward in brining a new level of sound quality and the enhanced audio experience of Beats by Dr. Dre to younger audiences. JustBeats will be exclusively available at Best Buy for this holiday season.
“We asked Justin Bieber to help us with the message of sound really matters. Young people today are being introduced to music through inferior technology in the form of ripped mp3′s, ill designed laptops and crippled earbuds and headphones. When they listen to music because of the inferior quality of earbuds the only recourse they have is volume, which isn’t going to do anything but damage their ears. Justin is a great musician that puts a lot of care into his music — who better qualified to take this message to the kids,” said Iovine.
Price and Availability
The new Monster JustBeats by Dr. Dre in-ear headphones will be available at leading U.S. retailers in coming weeks, in addition to the UK, France and Germany for SRP: $199.95 or Rs. 8,940 for on-ear version, $119.95 or Rs. 5,365 for in-ear version.
- Beats by Dr. Dre and Monster Launches iBeats In-Ear Ultra Durable Headphones; Especially Designed for iPad, iPhone, and iPod
- Beats by Dr. Dre and Monster Launches ‘Beats Pro’ Over-Ear Ultra Durable Headphones
- Beats by Dr. Dre and Monster Unveiled PowerBeats In-Ear Ultra Durable Headphones
- HP ENVY 14 Beats Edition Notebook Launched Featuring Beat Audio Technology
- Monster & Beats Announces Diddybeats High-performance Headphones
- Beats by Dr. Dre and Monster Unveiled BeatBox Digital Sound System With iPod Docking Station
- Ultimate Ear Unveils 500, 350, 200 Series Noise-isolating Earphones and 500vi and 200vi Noise-isolating Headsets
- Sony Announces NWZ-W202 Walkman Wireless MP3 Player in India
- Ultimate Ears 100 Noise-Isolating Earphones Launched in 5 Killer Designs