Beats by Dr. Dre and Monster announced new additions to the Beats family, the Monster iBeats in-ear Headphones, affordably priced in-ear headphone ideal for use with the Apple iPad, iPod, iPhone and all portable music players.
Beats by Dr. Dre was co-founded by legendary artist and producer Dr. Dre and Interscope Geffen A&M Chairman Jimmy Iovine to reproduce the full spectrum of sound that musical artists and producers hear in professional recording studios.
All of the Beats by Dr. Dre products are engineered to the most demanding specifications in order to reproduce the full sound of todays digitally produced, sonically demanding R&B, rock, and hip-hop music styles, while giving users the opportunity to express their personal style.
With the introduction of Monster iBeats in-ear headphones, the breakthrough Beats listening experience is now more affordable than ever before.
The Monster iBeats is an affordable in-ear headphones, specially engineered to reproduce high-resolution sound from the iPad, iPod, iPhone and all portable music devices, and it feature a new sealed in-ear design that literally reduces external noise for a better music experience.
Monster’s exclusive driver design pumps out deep bass, soaring highs and ultra-clear midrange response while the solid metal iBeats in-ear headphone’s construction provides durability and eliminates vibrations for incredibly clear, rock-solid sound.
The ultra lightweight Monster iBeats in-ear headphones are ideal for exercising and active lifestyles, and Monster’s super-convenient Monster ControlTalk headphone cable can be used with iPhone and iPod for music playback control as well as to take hands-free calls with iPhone and many smartphones.
Notably, the specially designed iBeats cables make tangles a thing of the past, and for total user comfort and flexibility, three custom-fit eartip sizes ensure secure fit every time.
“We live in a time when most young people experience music for the first time from a terribly compressed file to an inadequate earbud. Most earbuds are made very poorly and don’t come close to reproducing the music in your iPod. Beats has come up with an affordable comfortable solution to buy for your iPod. It makes no sense to have an iPod and then have an earbud that doesn’t deliver half the sound and emotion,” said Iovine.
- Extended Full Range Sound from Compact ln-Ear Headphones
- Built-in Mic for Hands-Free Calls and Online Chats – ControlTalk’s built-in mic lets users talk hands-free on your music phone. It works with online voice or video chats on iPad, iPhone or iPod touch.
- Control iPhone and iPod the Easy Way – ControlTalk gives users on-cable playback control of your iPad, iPhone or iPod, including pause, next track and volume
- Especially Designed for iPad, iPhone, and iPod
- Solid Metal Housing for the Purest Sound Possible – Precision-machined single-billet metal housing prevents vibrations and unwelcome sonic artifacts from tainting your listening experience.
- Custom Fit – Everyone’s ear canals are different, so we give you multiple sizes to experiment with. Find the fit that’s most comfortable, noise-isolating, and secure for you.
- Protective Case – Compact and rugged case keeps earphones safe, secure, and clean.
Price and Availability
The new iBEATS Dr. Dre in-ear headphones will be available at leading U.S. retailers in coming weeks, in addition to the UK, France and Germany for SRP: $119.95 or about Rs. 5,365.