Beats by Dr. Dre and Monster announced new additions to the Beats family, the Monster ‘Beats Pro’ Over-Ear Headphones, a breakthrough studio-quality headphone tailored for use by discriminating music lovers, producers, engineers and musicians.
Beats by Dr. Dre was co-founded by legendary artist and producer Dr. Dre and Interscope Geffen A&M Chairman Jimmy Iovine to reproduce the full spectrum of sound that musical artists and producers hear in professional recording studios.
All of the Beats by Dr. Dre products are engineered to the most demanding specifications in order to reproduce the full sound of todays digitally produced, sonically demanding R&B, rock, and hip-hop music styles, while giving users the opportunity to express their personal style.
Built from strong yet lightweight aluminum for rugged use on-the-go, flip up ear cups let users monitor the room without taking Beats Pro over-ear headphone off the head. And dual input/output cable ports enable users to share mixes by daisy-chaining headphones.
The state-of-the-art, over-ear Beats Pro headphones are the flagship product in the Beats headphone line – a reference headphone designed by audio professionals for audio professionals.
They combine sophisticated construction and advanced sonic technologies to deliver the power, extra durability and sound isolation that until now has been lacking in professional headphones.
Ideal for in-studio production and ultimate quality music listening, Monster Beats Pro over-ear headphones are tailored for use by discriminating music lovers, producers, engineers and musicians.
To recreate the quietness of an isolated recording studio listening experience, Beats Pro headphones by Dr. Dre feature a variety of ambient noise-isolation capabilities, allowing users to hear the music clearly, even in the noisiest environments.
And notably, to create a headphone capable of standing up to the rigors of rough and repeated professional use, every aspect of Monster Beats Pro over-ear headphones was designed for rock-solid durability.
Built from strong yet lightweight aluminum for rugged use on-the-go, Beats Pro headphone’s flip up ear cups let DJs monitor the room without taking the headphones off. Dual input/output cable ports even enable users to share mixes by daisy-chaining headphones.
Most importantly, in addition to their all-metal body construction, Beats Pro over-ear headphones feature tough all-metal hinges, often a “weak point” in conventional headphones with plastic hinges.
- Durable, light aluminum frame
- Extra long, coiled cable
- Plush and removable washable ear cushions
- Flip-up ear cups
- Threaded 1/4-inch Adapter with Tether
- Proprietary Dual input / output Cable ports
- Monster Cable headphone cable (1.8 meters with a coil that extends it to 2.1 meters)
- 1/8 to 1/4” adapter
- Monster Clean Cloth with Anti-microbial protection
Price and Availability
The new BeatsPro by Dr. Dre over-ear headphones will be available at leading U.S. retailers in coming weeks, in addition to the UK, France and Germany for SRP: $449.95 or about Rs. 20,115.
- Beats by Dr. Dre and Monster Launches JustBeats In-Ear and On-Ear Headphones
- Beats by Dr. Dre and Monster Unveiled PowerBeats In-Ear Ultra Durable Headphones
- Beats by Dr. Dre and Monster Launches iBeats In-Ear Ultra Durable Headphones; Especially Designed for iPad, iPhone, and iPod
- Monster & Beats Announces Diddybeats High-performance Headphones
- Beats by Dr. Dre and Monster Unveiled BeatBox Digital Sound System With iPod Docking Station
- HP ENVY 14 Beats Edition Notebook Launched Featuring Beat Audio Technology
- Pioneer Launches SE-MJ71 Steel Wheels Over-Ear Headphone
- Pioneer Launches SE-M290 Over-Ear Stereo Headphone
- Pioneer Launches SE-MJ5 oM Over-Ear Headphone