Silicon Power has announced the launch of its whole series of microSDHC Class10 memory cards, which are more compact than a size of guitar pick and can achieve the extremely powerful speed of Class10 standards making it ideal for for High Definition video capture and burst photography applications.
Combining with the excellent function of high-end consumer electronics, the Silicon Power microSDHC Class 10 memory cards is available in upto 16-GB high capacity storage.
Users would find Silicon Power microSDHC Class 10 memory cards ideal for their growing expandable storage needs in their latest smartphones which are gradually becomes an integrated center of mobile communication, social networking, commerce, and learning.
Fully complaint to the SD Association Specification 3.00, the Silicon Power microSDHC Class 10 memory cards offers guaranteed minimum data transfer rate of 20MB/sec. making it suitable for the latest camcorders, digital SLRs and advanced point and shoot digital cameras.
Silicon Power microSDHC Class10 memory cards series are available in 4GB / 8GB / 16GB capacities for beginners and enthusiasts alike to choose from and offers the benefit of Class 10 data transfer rate specification with up to 22MB/sec. read and 20MB/sec. write speed enabling photographers to shooting in high speed burst mode as the memory card keeps up with sequential capture and without using a professional SLR camera.
General consumers may purchase lower-capacity model with favorable price and high transfer rate while professionals may get a higher-capacity one to store numerous audio-video files easily.
The Silicon Power microSDHC Class10 memory cards offers ultra-fast data transfer rate enabling users copy photos, videos, music, and other large files swiftly and easily and neither will they bother to give up the quantity and resolution of photo images due to the limit of capacities.
For end-users who seek versatility, in addition to microSDHC single pack, Silicon Power provides two more choices: SD Adapter pack and SD & miniSD Adapters pack. The latter ones can be used among different mobile digital devices, such as smartphones, cameras, camcorders, PDAs, MP3 players, e-book readers, etc.
Silicon Power microSDHC Class10 memory cards are in compliance with 3.00 specifications and Class10 standards set by the SD Association. It features superb compatibility with mobiles, card readers and many other SD-compliant devices available in the market.
Key Features / Specs
- Continuous photo shoot, suited for DSLR or digital cameras
- High capacity and compatibility
- Compatible with Class 10 transfer standards
- Compatible with SD Association compliant devices
- Plug and pull test at least 10,000
- Working voltage – 2.7V ~ 3.6V
- Operating temperature: -25?~85?
- Storage temperature: -40?~85?
- Humidity – 8% to 95%
- Dimension – 24mm x 32mm x 2.1mm
- Weight – 2g
The whole product lines of microSDHC memory cards consisting 4GB / 8GB / 16GB capacities come with lifetime warranty and are also available in all transfer rate standards, including Class2, Class4, Class6, and Class10, enabling consumers to enhance their mobile digital lives all the way.
- Transcend Launches microSDHC Class 10 Memory Cards in India; Offers 20 MB/sec Speed
- Kingston Launches microSDHC Class 10 Memory Cards in India; Offers 10 MB/sec Speed
- Kingston Launches 32GB microSDHC Class 4 Memory Cards
- Transcend Class 2 32GB microSDHC Memory Card for Mobile Phones Announced in India
- Kingmax Rolls Out SDHC Class 10 Memory Card in 4/8/16/32-GB Capacities
- Kingston Launches 16-GB/32-GB SDHC Class 10 Memory Card
- Silicon Power Releases Large-Capacity 12GB DDR3 DRAM Modules
- Transcend 16GB microSDHC Flash Card With P3 USB Card Reader Launched
- Transcend Introduces New Industrial-Grade Memory Cards – microSDHC Class 10 and CF170 CompactFlash