Plantronics has announced the newest member of its BackBeat family of bluetooth stereo headphones with Plantronics BackBeat 903+ Bluetooth Wireless Headphone which includes Mic, and are optimized for smartphones with multimedia capabilities.
Ideal for iPhone and Android users, the new BackBeat 903+ bluetooth wireless headphones with Mic comes with the mic and they deliver high-quality audio performance and easy switching between music and calls.
Plantronics BackBeat 903+ Bluetooth Wireless Headphones
The Plantronics BackBeat 903+, an update to the popular BackBeat 903, is a stereo Bluetooth headphone with mic designed for users with active lifestyles. It provides rich wireless stereo music and the ability to answer/end a call with a single touch of a button.
The BackBeat 903+ bluetooth headphones features new ruggedized and sweat resistant-materials, and a flexible design with three levels of earpiece adjustment for a secure and comfortable fit during long workouts.
For iPhone users, the Plantronics BackBeat 903+ wireless stereo headphones displays an on-screen battery meter on the iPhone for easily monitoring the headphone’s battery level and also includes convenient voice alerts for remaining talk-time, track-control, low-battery, mute and connection status.
The Plantronics BackBeat 903+ Bluetooth headphones also features dual mics and Plantronics’ proprietary AudioIQ2 digital signal processing (DSP) for clear calls, even in noisy environments. Like its predecessor, the BackBeat 903+ includes OpenMic technology that allows users to instantly hear their surroundings without removing the headphones, providing greater convenience and safety while exercising.
- Clear, rich stereo music streamed wirelessly
- Ruggedized materials and design for active lifestyles
- Dual-mic AudioIQ2 for clear calls
- Bass-boost enriches audio
- A2DP streams music, podcasts and more
- Headset battery meter shows on the iPhone® display
- Voice alerts: power, connection, mute, battery, listen time, track forward and back
- OpenMic feature brings in the outside world
- 3-way earpiece adjusts for secure fit
- Quickly fold and store in protective carry pouch
“Today, most consumers use their smartphones to listen to music, play games and watch videos, and they are looking for audio solutions that will optimize these applications for truly immersive experiences,” said Ed Benforado, category director, Plantronics. “These new BackBeat headphones with mic deliver just that in tandem with outstanding audio quality at great prices.”
Price and Availability
The Plantronics BackBeat 903+ Bluetooth Wireless headphones with mic would be available in October 2010 for $49.99 or about Rs. 2,250 approx. The BackBeat family of products will be available in Europe, Asia and other countries in late fall.
- Plantronics Launched BackBeat 216 and BackBeat 116 Corded Stereo Headphones With Mic
- Plantronics Launches GameCom X95 Wireless Stereo Headset for Xbox 360
- Plantronics Launches GameCom P90 Bluetooth Headset for Playstation 3 Game Console
- Plantronics Launches GameCom X40 Wired Stereo Headset for Xbox 360
- Plantronics Launched Savor M1100 Bluetooth Headset and Voyager PRO+ Bluetooth Headset
- Plantronics Introduces ‘Discovery 975′ Bluetooth Headsets in India
- Nokia Announces BH-905i Bluetooth Stereo Headset With Active Noise Cancellation
- Plantronics Explorer 320 Bluetooth Headset
- Beats by Dr. Dre and Monster Launches iBeats In-Ear Ultra Durable Headphones; Especially Designed for iPad, iPhone, and iPod