Plantronics has today announced the release of its award-winning Plantronics Discovery 975 Bluetooth headsets in India, that offers the simplicity of one-touch controls, while dual-mic AudioIQ and WindSmart technologies keep the conversations clear, even in harsh conditions.
The Plantronics Discovery 975 Bluetooth Earpiece features Plantronic’s AudioIQ digital signal processing (DSP) technology and includes two microphones to capture the user’s voice and simultaneously cancel background noise.
The Plantronics Discovery 975 headset (also a CNET Editor’s Choice award winner) is the perfect blend of innovative design and advanced audio technology and it provides ingeniously simple one-touch controls and is perfect for quick on/off wearing.
The sleek, elegant design houses sophisticated technology, including AudioIQ DSP technology with dual-microphones to cancel background noise and three layers of WindSmart technology to minimize wind noise.
The Plantronics’ QuickPair technology in Plantronics Discovery 975 Bluetooth headsets, allows the steps on Bluetooth device consist of turning on device’s Bluetooth feature and following the commands of the Discovery 975 earpiece.
Users can also activate the Multipoint technology to easily pair their earpiece with a second device, so that they can stay connected with one headset for home and at the office.
The Discovery 975 Bluetooth headset features subtle white indicator light that just flashes once when the earpiece is powered on, and the one-touch button gives users control over powering it and answering/ending calls. It also features a dedicated volume control that also doubles as a mute button for even more convenience.
The Plantronics Discover 975 bluetooth headset is built on dual-mic, AudioIQ technology and it features two microphones which simultaneously capture voice and cancel unwanted background noise.
The earpiece’s 20-band equalizer delivers rich, natural voice quality, so users can be heard clearly on the other end. In addition, the AudioIQ technology automatically adjusts incoming calls to clear, comfortable levels, allowing users easily hear their caller.
The Plantronics Discovery 975 Bluetooth headset also features an easy-to-read LCD display that shows the battery and earpiece levels, and also displays a Bluetooth symbol if it is connected to a phone. In addition a eject button makes it easy to pop the earpiece out of the case when it’s time to reconnect.
The Plantronics Discovery 975 Bluetooth headsets comes with an innovative rechargeable carrying case with LCD screen that can triple talk time from 5 hours to up to 15 hours.
Plantronics Discovery 975 Bluetooth headsets – Key Features
- Dual-mic AudioIQ technology simultaneously captures your voice and cancels background noise for superb call clarity
- WindSmart technology provides three layers of protection against wind noise
- Carrying case recharges the earpiece and triples talk and standby time
- Patented gel ear tips offer a secure and comfortable fit
- Up to five hours of talk time and one week of standby, from a single charge
- QuickPair technology for easy pairing with virtually any Bluetooth-enabled phone
Price and Availability
The Plantronics Discovery 975 Bluetooth headset comes with one year warranty and is already available across India for the price of Rs. 5,500. Visit www.plantronics.com for more details.
- Plantronics Launched Savor M1100 Bluetooth Headset and Voyager PRO+ Bluetooth Headset
- Plantronics Launched BackBeat 903+ Bluetooth Wireless Headphones With Mic
- Plantronics Launches GameCom X95 Wireless Stereo Headset for Xbox 360
- Plantronics Launches GameCom X40 Wired Stereo Headset for Xbox 360
- Plantronics Explorer 320 Bluetooth Headset
- Jabra Go 660 Bluetooth Headset Launched in India
- Plantronics Launches GameCom P90 Bluetooth Headset for Playstation 3 Game Console
- Jabra Supreme Bluetooth Headsets Features Active Noise Cancellation Technology
- Jabra Extreme2 Bluetooth Headset Launched