Zen Mobiles has today introduced its another budget-priced GSM handset, the Zen M16 mobile phone that offers Dual-Sim (GSM+GSM) capability, 4GB microSD card support for expandable memory and boasts of a powerful 1200 mAh Li-ion battery.
The Zen M16 phone is a regular candybar type Dual-SIM (GSM+GSM) capable Dual-band GSM 900/1800 MHz mobile phone that is equipped with a larger 2.0-inch (6 cm) 65K color capable QVGA TFT color display and features a large menu key for easier access to all the functions.
The Zen M16 dual-SIM phone features unspecified amount of internal memory and is equipped with microSD card slot that allows upto 4-GB expandable memory storage and allows 500 entries phone book and 300 SMS memory. The handset also offers picture ID and Ring ID features.
Measuring 108 x 45.6 x 14.7 mm in size, the Zen M16 dual-SIM mobile phone is powered by customized version of BLAH JAVA operating system for mobiles, and is extremely light-weight at less than 90 gms with battery.
The Zen M16 also includes 1.3 megapixel resolution digital camera with video recording capability. Wireless FM radio (no recording) and a basic MP3 media player with Equalizer, video player for 3GP and MPEG4 files in 15 fps, and built-in Speaker.
For data connectivity, Zen M16 offers GRPS, Bluetooth v2.0 for wireless connectivity and microUSB port for wired connection and battery recharging. The handset lacks EDGE and WiFi options being budget priced offering.
Another exclusive feature on the Zen M16 phone is a Smart Dialing function that allows users find and dial any desired contact by intelligently filtering the whole contact database in few easy steps saving a lot of time and frustration. The entire contact filtration process works on user having to enter few digits of the phone number of the desired contact and the device quickly narrow down the search to nearest match.
In addition, the Zen M16 dual-SIM handset can be used as mass storage device and also feature Java support and games. The handset also features 3.5 mm audio out port and powerful built-in stereo band.
There is also a powerful LED based torch that is claimed to provide upto 4 hours of continuous light and support for both English and Hindi language in menu and navigation.
The Zen M16 handset also offers support for polyphonic and MP3 ringtones and also features Torch, a universal all-in-one micro USB v1.1 port connection, Mobile Tracker, Blacklist call and SMS and applications like world clock, alarm clock, calculator, calendar and stopwatch etc.
Zen M16 Phone Key Features
- 2.0-inch 65K colors QVGA display (non touchscreen)
- Dual-SIM (GSM+GSM)
- 1.3 megapixel Camera
- Video recording in @15fps
- MP3/MP4 media player
- GPRS Class 10
- Bluetooth 2.0
- microUSB port
- FM Radio
- Built-in Speaker
- 3.5-mm Audio Jack
- Internal DUAL Speaker powered by SRS and WOLFSON
- Torch light
- Expandable Memory
- 500 entries phone book
- Special Feature – Smart Dialing
- Li-Ion 1200mAh battery
- Talk time – 5 Hours
- Standby Time – 200 Hours
Price and Availability
The Zen M16 dual-Sim mobile phone comes with a Li-Ion 1200mAh battery which provides upto 5 hours talk time and 200 hours of standby time with full charge and is available in select cities across India for the price of Rs. 2,449 with one year warranty. Visit www.zenmobile.in for more details.
- Zen M20 Dual-SIM Budget-Priced Mobile Phone Launched in India; Offers Wireless FM Radio
- Zen M40 Dual-SIM Budget-Priced Mobile Phone Launched in India; Features Dual Speakers
- Zen M25 Dual-SIM Budget-Priced Mobile Phone Launched
- Zen M111 Triple-SIM Budget-Priced Mobile Phone Launched in India For Rs. 3,499
- Zen Mobiles Launches Budget Priced Zen X390 Dual-SIM Mobile Phone @ Rs. 1,649
- ZEN S30 3D Mobile Phone Launched in India For Rs. 4,599
- Zen Mobile M72 Dual-Sim Mobile Phone Launched
- Fly DS110i Entry-Level Dual-SIM Capable Mobile Phone Launched
- Fly DS102 Entry-Level Dual-SIM Capable Mobile Phone Launched in India @ Rs. 1,499