Corsair has yesterday announced the new line of Corsair Gaming Series Power Supplies consisting of GS600, GS700 and GS800 PSUs Models, in India market which are an ideal price-performance solution for building or upgrading a gaming PC.
Launched just week on 14th Sep’10 in US market, the new Corsair Gaming Series PSUs feature a single +12V rail, and providing up to 65A of reliable, continuous power for multi-core gaming PCs with single or multiple graphics cards.
Corsair Gaming Series PSUs also features an ultra-quiet 140mm double ball-bearing fan that automatically adjusts its speed according to temperature, delivers excellent airflow at an exceptionally low noise level by varying fan speed in response to temperature.
Featuring tri-color LEDs that illuminate the transparent fan blades with blue, red, or white, these GS600, GS700, and GS800 Gaming Series Power Supply Units can be turned off at the press of a button. (The GS600 features only blue LEDs).
The entire Corsair Gaming Series PSUs family is 80 PLUS certified to deliver 80% efficiency or higher at normal load conditions, generating a minimal amount of excess heat.
These Gaming PSUs also features universal AC input from 90~264V, so no more hassle of flipping that tiny red switch to select the voltage input.
Besides all three Corsair GS600, GS700, and GS800 Gaming Series Power Supply Units features Over Current/Voltage/Power Protection, Under Voltage Protection and Short Circuit Protection provide complete component safety.
Corsair Gaming Series GS600/GS700/GS800 PSUs Key Common Features
- Supports the latest ATX12V v2.3 standard and is backward compatible with ATX12V 2.2 and ATX12V 2.01 systems
- An ultra-quiet 140mm double ball-bearing fan
- 80Plus certified to deliver 80% efficiency or higher at normal load conditions (20% to 100% load)
- 0.99 Active Power Factor Correction provides clean and reliable power
- Universal AC input from 90~264V
- Extra long fully-sleeved cables support full tower chassis
- Over Current/Voltage/Power Protection, Under Voltage Protection and Short Circuit Protection provide complete component safety
- Dimensions: 150mm(W) x 86mm(H) x 160mm(L)
- MTBF: 100,000 hours
- Safety Approvals: UL, CUL, CE, CB, FCC Class B, TÜV, CCC, C-tick
“The matte black finish and illuminated fans make the Gaming Series PSUs the ideal complement for your gaming rig,” stated Ruben Mookerjee, VP and General Manager of Components at Corsair. “Whether you choose the 600, 700, or 800 watt model, you’ll have the clean, efficient power to create the best gaming PC — yours.”
Price and Availability
The Corsair Gaming Series GS800 (800W) is available in India for a suggested retail price of Rs. 6,700. The GS700 (700W) and GS600 (600W) PSUs are available for suggested retail prices of Rs. 5,800 and Rs. 4,700, respectively with three year warranty.
In US market, Corsair GS800 is available for a suggested retail price of $119.99 while the GS700 and GS600 have suggested retail prices of $109.99 and $99.99 (US), respectively.
- Corsair Launches AX1200, AX850 and AX750 Professional Series Gold PSUs with 80 PLUS GOLD Certification
- OCZ Unveils ZS 650W and ZS 750W Power Supply Units in India
- OCZ Technology Launches Fatal1ty Series Professional PSU for Desktop PCs
- Corsair Launches Hydro Series H70 Ultra-performance CPU Cooler
- Corsair Launches H70 Hydro Series CPU Cooler in India
- Corsair Launches F90 (90GB) and F180 (180GB) Force Series Solid State Drives (SSDs) in India
- Corsair Launches Hydro Series H100 Ultra-performance CPU Cooler
- Corsair Launches Hydro Series H80 Ultra-performance CPU Cooler
- Corsair Launches Air Series A50 and A70 CPU Cooling Units