Altec Lansing today introduced the new Octiv Duo (M202) Dual Docking and Charging Speaker System for for iPhone & iPod that gives multiple device households a way to play and charge their iPod and iPhones simultaneously.
For users who owns multiple iPhones or iPod players at home, the new Altec Lansing Octive Duo M202 dual docking and charging system which comes with a free Music App that allows multiple device households to play as well as charge their iPod and iPhones simultaneously.
Couples, roommates and families can now enjoy crystal clear sound while charging and sharing playlists from two devices at once. The Octive Duo M202 docking system even allows charge a third device through the built-in USB port and expand the musical player options with the aux-in.
The Octive Duo M202 dual docking and charging system features a low profile compact wedge design, that makes it ideal for limited spaces such as corners in the kitchen or on the nightstand.
The docking system also includes full-featured remote allowing easy playlist access and control from across the room. Addressing the needs of the rapidly growing number of multi-device homes, the Octiv Duo is the ideal décor accessory that delivers the crisp, rich audio quality that is the hallmark of Altec Lansing.
The Altec Lansing Octive Duo M202 dual docking and charging system which comes with a free Music Mix app that shuffles songs from both players and allows users to easily set the percentage of music played from each iPhone or iPod while docked.
Also included with Octive Duo M202 dual docking and charging system is the free Altec Lansing Alarm Rock app, which turns the Octiv Duo into a fully functioning alarm clock, making it the ultimate multi-tasking device.
Alarm Rock App allows users to choose to wake up or sleep to their favorite audio files and songs, while enjoying a fully customizable interface to match every style. Once docked, users are given the option to download these free apps directly from the Apple Store.
“The Octiv Duo takes into account the busy schedule of the everyday family and makes life easier by acting as a dual docking speaker and charging station,” said Steve Schlangen, Altec Lansing product manager, “And when combined with the Music Mix app, sharing music between playlists is simple, making the Octiv Duo the perfect solution for the modern household.”
- Compatible with all iPhone and iPod models
- Certified to work with iPhone 4
- Compact Wedge Design – Fits neatly in tight spaces
- Full-featured remote
- Built-in USB Port – Charge a third device
- Aux-in – Add an additional music player
- Listen without interference – Shielded for mobile phones
- Dual docking/charging speaker system
- Fits neatly in tight spaces like corners and kitchen counters
- Built-in USB port lets you charge a third device
- Listen without interference, shielded for mobile phones
- Two 2” (51 mm) full-range neodymium drivers
- DIM – 10.7” (W) x 5.7” (D) x 3.8” (H) / 273 mm (W) x 145 mm (D) x 96 mm (H)
Pricing and Availability
The Altec Lansing Octiv Duo M202 Dual Docking and Charging system for iPad and iPhones will be available in October 2010 in US for $99.95 or Rs. 4,645 approx. Visit www.alteclansing.com/octiv-duo.html for more details.
- LG Releases ND8520 Smartphone Docking Speakers in India
- Apple’s iOS 4.2 Available for iPad, iPhone and iPod Touch Devices
- New Logitech S715i Rechargeable Speaker Dock Delivers Bold Sound for iPod or iPhone
- Altec Lansing Introduces Octane 7 (VS4621) 2.1 Speaker System
- Altec Lansing Launches MZX606 MUZX Ultra In-ear Noise Isolating Headphones
- Beats by Dr. Dre and Monster Unveiled BeatBox Digital Sound System With iPod Docking Station
- Logitech Launches Rechargeable Speaker S715i Portable Speaker Dock For iPod & iPhone
- ARCTIC Launches ARCTIC C1 GT USB Wall Charger
- Beats by Dr. Dre and Monster Launches iBeats In-Ear Ultra Durable Headphones; Especially Designed for iPad, iPhone, and iPod