3M has today introducing two new products in its award-winning line of pocket projectors, the 3M MP160 and 3M MP180 Pocket Projectors, both oggers 30 lumens of brightness, an unprecedented, full, two-hour battery life and SVGA resolution, making it easy for business professionals to share presentations, video and more virtually anywhere.
The 3M MP180 pocket projector allows users to present PowerPoint files, videos, photos or documents, at the touch of a button. It features a touch screen that makes operation a snap, while the in-build Wi-Fi connectivity and Bluetooth compatibility in the 3M MP180 pocket projector enable Internet browsing and file transfer from laptops or smartphones.
In addition, the 3M MP180 pocket projector also features an integrated MP3 player, 4 gigabytes of internal memory, a micro SD card slot, and a standard USB port allowing users literally, grab and go.
On the other hand, the 3M MP160 pocket projector offers the same brightness, resolution and portability as the 3M MP180 portable pocket projector, though at a lower price point.
The 3M MP160 projector comes with VGA and composite video cables, which makes it easy to connect the MP160 to virtually any gadget that outputs video.
Both 3M MP160 and MP180 pocket projectors feature more powerful stereo speakers, and an audio output, allowing users to connect headphones or external speakers.
In addition, both 3M MP160 and MP180 pocket projectors have an integrated flip stand, tripod and a variety of input cables, making them ready to use “out-of-the-box” with a wide range of today’s most popular video output gadgets.
Both 3M MP160 and MP180 pocket projectors are available with optional accessories that include an adapter cable for Apple products, car charger, and presentation binder.
“The 3M MP160 and MP180 truly offer something for everyone,” said Mark Colin, vice president, 3M Mobile Interactive Solutions Division. “The MP180′s unmatched versatility and extensive feature set is perfect for the mobile road warrior while the MP160 is an ideal accessory for those who don’t need a lot of extra features and prefer a straight pass-through device. And, with two-hours battery life, people can rest assured that they will be able to get through just about any presentation without needing to recharge.”
Price and Availability
Designed with the on-the-go professional in mind, the 3M MP160 and 3M MP180 pocket projectors will begin shipping in early October 2010, for consumers who pre-order it early at shop3m.com. The 3M MP180 has an estimated price of $399 or about Rs. 18,555 while 3M MP160 pocket projector has an estimated price of $349 or about Rs. 16,225. Optional accessories for all 3M pocket projectors are sold separately.
- Portronics Unveils iLume – a Powerful LED Illuminated Projector
- AAXA Introduces L1 v2 Laser Pico – Laser Powered Pocket Projector
- BenQ MX660, MS614, MS510, MX511, MX613ST & MS612ST – 3D Ready Projector Launched in India
- Epson PowerLite Pro G5450WUNL and G5750WUNL WUXGA Resolution Professional Projectors Launched
- Panasonic Lauches World’s Lightest LCD Projector – PT-P1SD
- Epson Announces Epson PowerLite 1750, 1760W, 1770W, and 1775W Ultra-Portable Projectors
- BenQ SP890 Auditorium Projector Launched; Offers full 1080p HD Support
- Mitsubishi Launches EW230U-ST and EX270U WXGA 3D-Ready Widescreen Projectors
- BenQ Joybee GP1 Mini LED Pocket Projector Launched in India; Features Integrated USB Drive