BenQ has recently announced the expansion of its digital camera lineup with the BenQ E1420 and E1430 High Dynamic Range (HDR) Compact Digital Cameras, which are equipped with a generous 14 Megapixels Sensor and support full 720p HD movie recording.
The BenQ E1420 and E1430 HDR Digital Camera features 3x optical zoom lens and are fully capable of shooting 720p HD movies.
BenQ E1420 and E1430 HDR Digital Camera also feature a bright 3-inch LCD 230-pixels LCD display screen and offer advanced smart scene mode, friendly user interface and BenQ’s own HDR image enhancement technology.
Both BenQ E1420 and E1430 HDR Digital Camera are equipped with BenQ’s HDR image enhancement technology that is designed to be more than just a backlight solution. This technology is the perfect tool to overcome high contrast lighting condition challenges.
Users can use this ideal function to bring out the finest details in the darkest and brightest parts of an image – allowing you to generate stunningly faithful photos under even the highest contrast lighting conditions.
Both the BenQ E1420 and E1430 HDR Digital Camera are also equipped with BenQ’s advanced smart scene modes that offers a range of preconfigured settings for particular types of scenes users need, and better yet, it is also smart enough to choose the right one automatically.
BenQ E1420 and E1430 HDR Digital Cameras are fully capable of supporting 720p HD movie recording capability allows users to record crisply detailed videos for the precious moments clearly without missing even a second.
These camera also offers “Love Portrait” mode that takes the guesswork out of taking pictures of oneself, either alone or with someone else, by automatically snapping when it detects one or two faces in frame.
The BenQ E1420 and E1430 HDR Digital Camera also includes a “Blink Detection” mode that ensures that the users never to go home after an outing discovering one of the person in the group, had blinked in a group photo.
The “Blink Detection” mode in these HDR compact digital cameras prompts the users when blink is detected so the photos can be re-taken right away.
The BenQ E1420 and E1430 HDR Digital Camera also features a unique “Beauty Enhancer” mode, with which turned on, users do not have to worry about the ‘perfect’ details taken, as it smoothens out skin tones for delightful facial photos without the need to re-edit them elsewhere.
Price and Availability
The 14 megapixel BenQ E1420 HDR compact digital camera would comes in “Elegant Gray” color while 14 megapixel BenQ E1430 digital camera would come in “Cool Blue” color and these cameras will be available in China and Asia Pacific in September, Europe in October, and Latin America in late October 2010. For more information, please visit www.BenQ.com
- BenQ Unveils E1460 & T1460 14 Megapixel High Dynamic Range II (HDRII) Digital Cameras; Offering 720p HD Movie Recording
- Samsung Launches PL200, 14.2-MP Digital Camera in India; Features 7X Optical Zoom & 720p HD Video Recording
- Nikon Unveils 12 MP Coolpix S3000 Digital Camera With 4X Optical Zoom
- Nikon Unveils 12 MP Coolpix S4000 Digital Camera With 4X Optical Zoom
- Samsung Launches PL200 12.2-MP Digital Camera With 7X Optical Zoom & 720p HD Video Recording Capability
- Canon PowerShot SD4500 IS Compact Digital Camera Launched; Offers 10X Optical Zoom & Full 1080p HD Video Recording
- Samsung Launches PL100, 12.2-MP Digital Camera in India; Features 35mm Lens with 3X Optical Zoom
- Nikon Unveils 14 MP Coolpix S6000 Digital Camera With 7X Optical Zoom
- Fujifilm FinePix JX280 14-MP Ultra-compact J-Series Digital Camera Launched; Offers HD 720p Video Capture