Silicon Power has today announced the launch of large-capacity 12GB DDR3 DRAM Modules with 256Mx8 advanced procedure, adding a brand-new golden troop with enhanced performance to Silicon Power’s DRAM family.
The Silicon Power large-capacity DDR3 DRAM module product line includes 4GB (single channel), 8GB (dual kit), and 12GB (triple kit), fully compatible with the latest platforms such as Intel Core series, AMD AM3 series, etc.
Silicon Power DDR3 memory modules are consistent with JEDEC standards, adopting new fly-by topology design for more efficient commands, addresses, control signals, and clocks signals.
They also support On-DIE Termination (ODT) to dramatically reduce unwanted reflection signals and maximize speed rate.
Silicon Power dual / triple-channel memory kits are 100% tested to guarantee high performance of stability, durability and compatibility.
Silicon Power DDR3 series are in compliance with strict RoHS standards and come with a complete after-sales service and lifetime warranty.
Silicon Power large-capacity DDR3 DRAM Module Key Features / Specs
- Memory module type: DDR3 Unbuffered ECC Memory
- 240Pin Long-DIMM / 204Pin So-DIMM, unbuffered dual in-line memory module
- Frequency: DDR3-1333MHz
- ECC function: Unbuffered Non-ECC Memory
- Capacity: 4GB / 8GB (4GBx2) / 12GB (4GBx3)
- Flash module spec.: 256Mx8 (bit)
- Operating voltage: 1.5V
- CAS latency: 9 (1333MHz)
- Fast data transfer rates: PC3-10600
- VDD = VDDQ = +1.5V ±0.075V
- VDDSPD = +3.0V to +3.6V
- Interface: SSTL_15
- Programmable CAS Latency: 6, 7,8,9
- Reset pin for improved system stability
- 8 internal device banks for concurrent operation
- Fixed burst length of 8 (BL8) and burst chop of 4 (BC4) via the mode register
- Adjustable data-output drive strength
- Serial presence-detect (SPD) EEPROM
- High-speed data transfer is realized by the 8 bits prefetch pipelined architecture
- ZQ calibration for DQ drive and ODT
- Fly-by topology
- Terminated command, address, and control bus
Price and Availability
The Silicon Power large-capacity DDR3 DRAM module are available in many options for end-users to choose from that includes 4GB Long / So DIMM, 8GB duel-channel kit (4GBx2), and 12GB triple-channel kit (4GBx3).
The DDR3 modules are available with life time warranty but prices have not been revealed. For more information, please visit www.silicon-power.com.
- ADATA Announces DRAM Advance 8-GB DDR3-1600 Modules in India
- ADATA XPG Gaming Series DDR3-1333G DRAM Module Launched in India, Offers 1333 MHz Speed
- Silicon Power Launches microSDHC Class 10 Memory Card
- Silicon Power Launches E20 – 2.5-inch SATA Solid State Drive
- Corsair Vengeance High-Performance DDR3 Memory Launched
- Strontium Introduced DDR3 1600 MHz RAM Modules for Notebooks and Desktops in India
- Kingston Releases HyperX 4GB and 8GB 1600MHz Dual-Channel SO-DIMM Kits For Notebooks
- Toshiba Rolls Out MBF, Industry’s Highest-Capacity Small Form Factor Enterprise HDD
- Strontium Launches New EVM DDR2 and DDR3 Memory Modules For Desktop PCs