ARCTIC has today introduces a new thermal compound, ARCTIC MX-4 All-Around Thermal Compound, which features a new formula that find usage in CPU, GPU and other applications between power semiconductor components and heat sinks and guarantees exceptional heat dissipation from components and maintains the needed stability to push your computer system to its maximum.
Similar to the performance of existing and acclaimed ARCTIC MX-series, ARCTIC MX-4 continues to be overclocker’s ultimate choice when choosing thermal compounds.
Prior to its introduction into the market, ARCTIC MX-4 has already received a Top Product Award from PC Games Hardware in a Germany print magazine in August 2010 as it prevailed against 11 other thermal compounds in the market.
ARCTIC MX-4 All-Around Thermal Compound is a new thermal compound that guarantees exceptional heat dissipation from components and maintains the needed stability to push your computer system to its maximum.
The ARCTIC MX-4 is a premium-grade thermal paste with exceptional performance and ease of application. It is an electrically non-conductive paste that is applied between CPU/GPU and designated coolers to transfer the dissipated heat from the components to the heat sink.
The ARCTIC MX-4 All-Around Thermal Compound eliminates the risks of causing short circuit as it made from metal-free compounds and in turn adding more protection to your computer.
The new formula in the ARCTIC MX-4 features optimal thermal conductivity and low thermal resistance. These characteristics effectively dissipate the emitted heat from the core components.
The consistency of the ARCTIC MX-4 All-Around Thermal Compound is designed for simple application. Its texture is just thin enough to spread onto components using fingers without creating muc mess.
- Easy Application
- Optimal Thermal Conductivity
- Low Thermal Resistance
- Non-Electrical Conductive
- No Curing
- No Bleeding
Price and Availability
The ARCTIC MX-4 All-Around Thermal Compound/Paste is available in early September 2010 for $ 9.95 or Rs. 465 and comes with 2 year limited warranty.
- ARCTIC Introduces Accelero XTREME Plus VGA Cooler
- ARCTIC Launches ARCTIC HC01-TC Hard-drive Cooler
- ARCTIC Unveils Silentium T11 PC Case With ARCTIC Temperature-Controlled Fans
- ARCTIC Launches ARCTIC C1 GT USB Wall Charger
- MSI Launches N460GTX Cyclone 768D5 and N460GTX Cyclone 1GD5 Graphics Cards With MSI Cyclone Thermal Design
- MSI N470GTX and N465GTX Twin Frozr II Graphics Cards Launched
- MSI Releases N500GTX Twin Froze II Series Graphics Card
- ARCTIC Launches Sound S111 USB Powered Portable Speakers
- TUL Corp Upgrades PowerColor LCS Radeon HD 5870 V2 Graphics Card