HP has introduced HP Pavilion dm3 Notebook that is designed and engineered to offer up to 7.5 hours of battery life and measuring less than 1-inch thin delivering power and performance along with an overall superior PC experience.
Successor to the HP Pavilion DV2 notebook, the new HP Pavilion dm3 notebook provides the ultimate balance of mobility and performance in an affordable, all metal, thin and light design.
With up to 10 hours of battery life via the standard six-cell battery, the HP Pavilion dm3 notebook provides all-day battery life and rich entertainment capabilities without sacrificing performance.
The HP Pacilion dm3 boasts an HD BrightView 13.3-inch diagonal LED screen and choice of AMD or Intel processors and ATI Radeon discrete graphics to meet the multimedia needs of demanding consumers.
Thin and light, the HP Pavilion dm3 notebook PC features innovative HP CoolSense Technology that combines advanced hardware and intelligent cooling software to pioneer a notebook that feels noticeably cooler and automatically adjusts cooling levels according to a customer’s personal preferences.
The HP Pavilion dn3 notebook is crafted with metal alloys, soft-touch paint and non-conductive surfaces, and features strategically placed vents minimize heat and channel it away from the bottom of the PC for optimal comfort.
The innovative HP Thermal Assistant software detects how the PC is being used – for example, around the house or on a desk – and an accelerometer automatically shifts into either a maximum cooling mode or maximum performance mode based on the customer’s choice.
The HP Pacilion dm3 notebook comes with HP Fences application, allowing users to effortlessly organize desktop multimedia content, such as photos, music and videos, by categories, then access them quickly, keeping the desktop uncluttered.
The HP Pavilion dm3 notebook is equipped with 13.3-inch diagonal HD display, an island-style keyboard with optional backlit feature and a stylish and durable metal finish with soft-touch surfaces in matte black.
Other hardware features includes 10/100/1000 gigabyte Ethernet LAN connection, WiFi 802.11b/g/N wireless LAN, Bluetooth 2.1, 4 USB 2.0 ports (no USB 3.0) Audio in/out ports, HDMI digital out port, VGA port, and multi-card reader.
Offering up to 7.5 hours of battery life and measuring less than 1-inch thin, the HP Pavilion dm3 notebook delivers the ideal balance of mobility and performance in an affordable, slim and light notebook PC.
The HP Pavilion dm3 notebook also support hard drive capacities of up to 500MB and is being positioned as a multimedia machine featuring HP’s MediaSmart software for music, videos, photos,and internet TV.
Price and Availability
The HP Pavilion dm3 13.3-inch notebook in AMD processor version starts at $549 or Rs. 25,800, while the Intel Core i processor models have a starting price of $649 or Rs. 30,500 approx.
- HP Unveiled Redesigned HP ENVY, HP Pavilion and HP Mini Lines of Notebook PCs
- HP Announces 14 New Notebook PCs Utilizing AMD’s VISION & VISION Pro Technology
- HP Launches HP Pavilion Notebook Series, Pavilion x360, HP 23 AIO and Envy 15 Notebook PC
- HP Pavilion DV2 Ultra-thin Notebook Powered by AMD Athlon Neo Processor Launched
- Thermaltake Launches MASSIVE23 LX Notebook Cooler; Features 23 cm Fan & 2 Convenient Carry Handles
- ViewSonic Launched 13.3-inch ViewBook VNB132 Notebook Powered by Intel Celeron ULV Processor
- HP Pavilion DV2-1002AU Ultraportable Notebook
- HP Launches ProBook 5310m Affordable Notebook; Features 13.3-inch LED-backlit HD Display & Intel HD Graphics
- HP Announces Nine Affordable Business Notebook PCs Across All Business Segments