HP today revealed new consumer notebook PC, the HP ENVY 17 3D Notebook that fuse advanced 3-D and Cooling technologies with stylish designs to deliver a superior computing experience.
For maximum sensory appeal, HP delivers the thrill of 3-D entertainment to the HP ENVY 17 3D notebook which is the first 17-inch notebook PC on the market today to support 1080p 3-D and Blu-ray.
With advanced 3-D technology as well as Beats Audio and an HP Triple Bass Reflex subwoofer, the HP ENVY 17 3D notebook has the power and performance to deliver an unbelievable entertainment experience – just like in movie theaters.
Offering the best stereoscopic 3-D visual experience without compromising 2-D content, the 17.3-inch HP 3D Ultra BrightView Display provides crisp, 1080p full HD viewing and an ideal visual experience for 3-D Blu-ray content.
The HP ENVY 17 3-D notebook comes with HP 3D Active Shutter Glasses that provide a seamless viewing experience by wirelessly synchronizing each frame of the 3-D content between the display and the glasses, enabling a higher quality image.
The 3-D ready notebook also comes included with content that allows users to experience instant 3-D gratification. As part of HP’s ongoing partnership with the National Basketball Association (NBA), select models include sizzling 3-D action from the 2010 NBA All-Star Game.
Additionally a 3-D movie trailer for the upcoming animated film “MEGAMIND” from DreamWorks Animation SKG Inc. is included.
Crafted in precision-etched brushed aluminum, the HP ENVY 17 3D notebook offers a sleek and stylish exterior to match its powerful interior.
With up to 2 terabytes of storage capacity, powerful quad-core Intel Core i7 processors and ATI Mobility Radeon HD 5850 discrete graphics, the HP ENVY 17 3D notebook has the horsepower and flexibility to handle the most demanding tasks simultaneously.
They also come with a backlit keyboard, slot-loading optical drive, HP TrueVision HD webcam, a mini DisplayPort Connector and the latest in wireless and connectivity options.
The new HP ENVY 17 3D also offers an immersive visual experience with ATI Eyefinity Technology for multiple external display support.
The notebooks also include Beats Audio, a unique, high-performance technology developed by HP and Beats by Dr. Dre to provide the optimal sound experience – the way the artist intended it – when playing music or audio through headphones or external speakers.
Pricing and availability
The HP ENVY 17 3-D notebook is expected to be available in the United States in this holiday season with a starting price of $1,399.99 or Rs. 65,799.00 with one year warranty. Please visit www.hp.com/go/ENVY for more details.
- HP ENVY 14 Beats Edition Notebook Launched Featuring Beat Audio Technology
- HP Unveiled Redesigned HP ENVY, HP Pavilion and HP Mini Lines of Notebook PCs
- Beats by Dr. Dre and Monster Launches JustBeats In-Ear and On-Ear Headphones
- Toshiba DynaBook TX/98MBL 3D Notebook Launched, Supports Blu-ray 3D Format
- Beats by Dr. Dre and Monster Launches ‘Beats Pro’ Over-Ear Ultra Durable Headphones
- Beats by Dr. Dre and Monster Unveiled BeatBox Digital Sound System With iPod Docking Station
- Acer Introduces Aspire 5950G and 8950G Series Notebooks
- Acer Aspire AS8943G Notebook Launched; Features 18.4-inch Display With Full 1080p HD Resolution
- Beats by Dr. Dre and Monster Unveiled PowerBeats In-Ear Ultra Durable Headphones