HP has introduced HP ENVY 14 Beats Edition Notebook that is designed and engineered to offer power and performance along with state-of-the-art audio technology and an overall superior PC experience featuring Beats Audio, which was developed by HP and Beats by Dr. Dre.
Crafted in precision-etched brushed aluminum casing, the HP ENVY 14 Beats Edition notebook includes Beats Audio, a unique, high-performance technology developed by HP and Beats by Dr. Dre to provide the optimal sound experience – the way the artist intended it – when playing music or audio through headphones or external speakers.
In a sleek and soft-touch, precision-crafted aluminum design, the HP ENVY 14 Beats Edition notebook maintains the signature Beats Audio black and red design style and includes a red backlit keyboard and three custom Beats-themed wallpapers.
Preloaded with Genuine Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit edition, the HP ENVY 14 Beats Edition notebook comes preloaded with Adobe Photoshop Elements 8 and Adobe Premiere Elements 8 software for photo and video editing on select models.
Offering up to 6.5 hours of battery life with the standard battery, and up to 13 hours with the optional HP Slim Fit Extended-Life battery, the HP ENVY 14 Beats Edition Notebook includes powerful Intel Core i5-450M Dual Core processor running at 2.40GHz, with 3MB L3 Cache, and features 4GB DDR3 in 2 DIMMs, a 320GB 7200 rpm SATA hard disk drive with HP ProtectSmart Hard Drive Protection and ATI Mobility Radeon HD 5650 discrete graphics with 1GB DDR5 video memory for demanding tasks.
Weighing only 2.4 kgs with 6-cell battery pack offering 6.5 hrs backup, the HP ENVY 14 Beat edition notebook sports 14.5-inch diagonal widescreen LED backlit display and also features 10/100/1000 gigabyte ethernet LAN card, WiFi 802.11b/g/N wireless LAN connection and Bluetooth 2.1 wireless connecivity.
The HP ENVY 14 Beats Edition Notebook also comes with Beats by Dr. Dre Solo Headphones from Monster with ControlTalk, and additional headphones may be purchased. Beats Solos have an advanced driver design for precise audio clarity.
The Beats Audio, a unique, high-performance technology, was developed in collaboration with legendary artist and producer Dr. Dre and chairman of Interscope Geffen A&M Records and Beats co-founder Jimmy Iovine.
Unveiled only last October 2009 in the first Beats Edition notebook, the Beats Audio also is available on all HP ENVY premium notebooks as well as the HP Pavilion dv7 and HP TouchSmart 600 series notebooks.
Pricing and availability
The HP ENVY 14 Beats Edition is currently available in the United States for $1,249 or Rs. 58,700 approx. Visit www.HP.com for more details.
- HP ENVY 17 3D Notebook Launched; Features 3-D and Advanced Cooling Technologies
- HP Unveiled Redesigned HP ENVY, HP Pavilion and HP Mini Lines of Notebook PCs
- Beats by Dr. Dre and Monster Launches JustBeats In-Ear and On-Ear Headphones
- Beats by Dr. Dre and Monster Unveiled PowerBeats In-Ear Ultra Durable Headphones
- Monster & Beats Announces Diddybeats High-performance Headphones
- Beats by Dr. Dre and Monster Launches ‘Beats Pro’ Over-Ear Ultra Durable Headphones
- HP Unveils TouchSmart 610 and TouchSmart 9300 Elite All-in-one Touchscreen Desktop PCs Having 60-degree Reclining Display
- Jaybird Unveils SB2 Sportsband Bluetooth Headphones With Lifetime Warranty Against Sweat
- Beats by Dr. Dre and Monster Launches iBeats In-Ear Ultra Durable Headphones; Especially Designed for iPad, iPhone, and iPod