Creative has today announced the launch of Creative HQ-1600 headphones that feature high performance Neodymium drivers that pump out impressive audio, an over-the-ear design for better acoustic isolation, and lightweight components for convenient mobility.
While circumaural headphones are typically bulky and heavy, the Creative HQ-1600 headphones achieve high standards of audio quality and attenuation of ambient noise while still remaining light enough to carry around and wear for extended periods.
The Creative HQ-1600 headphones embody all these and more while delivering clear and detailed playback for all genres of music.
Coupled with its reversible earcups, the Creative HQ-1600 headphones is great for critical music monitoring and is the choice headphones for club DJs and home studio mixers.
The Creative HQ-1600 headphones features an adjustable headband and ear cups incorporating soft leatherette ear cushions providing users a pleasant music listening experience they can enjoy in total comfort, be it at home or while on the streets.
With the reversible earcups, the Creative HQ-1600 headphones can be used the way DJs use them for music monitoring. Get to enjoy hours of music comfortably with the plush velvet earpads and padded headband.
Key Features of the Creative HQ-1600 Headphones
- Lightweight and portable
- Circumaural design with effective attenuation of ambient noise
- High performance 40mm drivers with Neodymium magnet with copper-clad aluminium wire voice coil that delivers natural and balanced sound
- Driver unit: 30mm Neodymium magnet Transducer
- Frequency Response: 20Hz ~ 20kHz
- Impedance: 35ohms
- Sensitivity (1kHz): 104dB/mW
- Cord length: 1.2m
- Input Plugs: 3.5mm stereo gold-plated
- Net Weight: 140g (without packaging)
Pricing and Availability
The Creative HQ-1600 headphones will debut at the IFA 2010 in Berlin from 3 – 8 September 2010 and be available from end September 2010 onwards at the suggested retail price of $49.99 or about Rs. 2,345.00. For more information about the Creative HQ-1600 headphones, please visit www.creative.com/headphones.
- Creative HQ-1450 Portable Circumaural Headphones Announced
- Creative EP-3NC In-ear Active Noise-Canceling Earphones Launched in India
- Sennheiser Introduces PX 360 Collapsible, Circumaural Headphones
- ARCTIC Releases SOUND P281 P-Series Headphone For Professional DJs
- Creative Aurvana X-Fi headphones Launched Includes Noise-canceling, and X-Fi technology
- Pioneer Unveils SE-NC21M Noise Cancelling On-ear Headphones
- ARCTIC Releases SOUND P531 P-Series Headphone For Ultimate Gamers; Offers 5.1 Surround Sound
- Skullcandy Skullcrusher Over-the-ear Headphone Features Eye-Catching Design
- Creative Launches Sound Blaster Tactic 3D Alpha and Sound Blaster Tactic 3D Sigma Gaming Headsets