Creative has today announced the launch of Creative HQ-1450 headphones that feature high performance Neodymium drivers that pump out impressive audio, an over-the-ear design for better acoustic isolation, and lightweight components for convenient mobility.
Inspired by the vibrancy of city life, Creative has designed the Creative HQ-1450 headphones in different patterned shades to reflect the colours in the city.
Sporting earcups in traffic-stopping red, skyline blue, garden green or monochrome black in a lightweight, compact Supra-Aural design, the Creative HQ-1450 headphones are the perfect companion for the everyday city traveller.
Simply connect the headphones to the Creative ZEN player, the Apple iPod or other portable media players for a rich, life-like listening experience.
The Creative HQ-1450 headphones is designed with an ergonomic headband and soft leatherette ear cushions, that provide excellent comfort while listening to music on the move.
The simple adjustable black metallic alloy headband is ultra-thin and flat, allows comfort fitting and can be easily worn over a cap or a pair of shades.In addition, a unique flat cable keeps wires tidy and tangle-free during storage.
Made of lightweight composite materials coupled with a Supra-Aural design, the Creative HQ-1450 headphones makes for easy portability.
The Creative HQ-1450 headphones deliver outstandingly natural audio quality, thanks to a pair of small, finely tuned, yet powerful Neodymium drivers.
The 30mm slim drivers with Neodymium (Ne-Fe-B) magnet and copper-clad aluminum wire (CCAW) voice coil assure natural-sounding audio with balanced highs and lows.
The 3.5mm mini plug comes gold plated for minimum distortion and is in Y-connection with the 1.2m OFC cable.
Key Features of the Creative HQ-1450 Headphones
- Lightweight and portable
- Circumaural design with effective attenuation of ambient noise
- High performance 40mm drivers with Neodymium magnet with copper-clad aluminium wire voice coil that delivers natural and balanced sound
- Driver unit: 30mm Neodymium magnet Transducer
- Frequency Response: 20Hz ~ 20kHz
- Impedance: 35ohms
- Sensitivity (1kHz): 104dB/mW
- Cord length: 1.2m
- Input Plugs: 3.5mm stereo gold-plated
- Net Weight: 140g (without packaging)
Price and Availability
The Creative HQ-1450 headphones will be available from mid September 2010 onwards at the suggested retail price of $35.99 or about Rs. 1,700.00. For more information about the Creative HQ-1450 headphones, please visit www.creative.com/headphones.
- Creative HQ-1600 Portable Circumaural Headphones Announced
- Creative EP-3NC In-ear Active Noise-Canceling Earphones Launched in India
- Creative Launches Sound Blaster Tactic 3D Alpha and Sound Blaster Tactic 3D Sigma Gaming Headsets
- Skullcandy Skullcrusher Over-the-ear Headphone Features Eye-Catching Design
- New Logitech S715i Rechargeable Speaker Dock Delivers Bold Sound for iPod or iPhone
- Creative Aurvana X-Fi headphones Launched Includes Noise-canceling, and X-Fi technology
- RAZER ORCA Headphones Launched in India Offering Perfect Balance Between Gaming and Music
- Logitech Launches Rechargeable Speaker S715i Portable Speaker Dock For iPod & iPhone
- Pioneer Unveils SE-NC21M Noise Cancelling On-ear Headphones