Toshiba today introduced new addition to Portege T200 Series family with the Toshiba Portégé T230 Ultarportable Laptop, that features a sleek and stylish look, and delivers a comfort-driven design and performance geared for everyday mobility at mainstream price points.
The Toshiba Portégé T230 ultraportable laptop features Smart, Stylish Lightweight Design and features an all-new design, dressed in Toshiba’s new dual-tone Metallic Contrast Finish.
The Toshiba Portégé T230 ultraportable laptop sports a patterned lid design on the outside in a choice of three colors – Metallic Precious Black, Luxe White Pearl, and Iron Red Metallic, coupled with a silver interior with blended matte textured finish and chrome trim.
Furthermore, it offer a premium look while delivering on smart design elements, like a comfortable full-size raised tile keyboard and wide TouchPad.
The Toshiba Portégé T230 ultraportable laptop measuring just an inch thin and weighing less than 1.8kg, making them more travel friendly and are ideal for people looking for the laptop-class performance and long-lasting battery life they need to stay productive and entertained while on the go.
Smart Multimedia Features and Performance Equipped with energy-efficient Intel processors that enable easy multi-tasking and longer battery life, the Toshiba Portégé T200 Series Ultraportable Laptops offers enough horsepower to handle everyday tasks and multimedia needs.
The Toshiba Portégé T230 Ultraportable Laptop is a lighter-weight option to a standard notebook, that weighs 1.75kg and features an LED-backlit 13.3-inch Wide Clear SuperView HD widescreen display, well-sized for multi-tasking, work or play.
Offered an ultra-low voltage Intel Core i3-330M processor, up to 500GB1 of storage and up to 4GB of DDR3 memory, and this ultraportable laptop offers laptop-class power in a lightweight package that does not compromise features.
The ultrathin Toshiba Portégé T230 ultraportable laptop feature HDMI ports and built-in 1.3 MP Webcams, as well as smart Toshiba features, like USB Sleep-and-Charge, Hard Drive Impact Sensors and Toshiba Media Controller, ReelTime and Bulletin Board.
These new Toshiba Portégé T230 ultraportable laptops are designed to be environmentally conscious with a power-efficient, mercury-free LED backlit displays and are RoHS compatible, effectively reducing the environmental impact by restricting the use of lead, mercury, cadmium and certain other hazardous substances.
The Toshiba Portégé T230 ultraportable laptop is also meet the rigorous requirements of the EnergyStar 5.0 standard and achieved industry-leading Electronic Product Environmental Assessment Tool (EPEAT) Gold status. In addition, the products also are equipped with Toshiba’s power-saving eco Utility, which enables users to monitor and adjust their power consumption and settings in real-time.
“Consumers are increasingly valuing thin and light alternatives to notebooks and netbooks,” said Ms Wong Wai Meng, Senior Manager for Product Marketing, Toshiba’s Computer Systems Division. “The Portégé T200 series is a result of Toshiba’s expertise in mobility, combining a lightweight, stylish and easy-to-carry form factor with the multimedia performance for everyday tasks and entertainment that consumers want”
Toshiba Portégé T230 Laptop Specifications
- Intel Core i3-330M Core Processor, 1.2GHz
- 3MB L3, 1066 MHz FSB
- Up to 8 GB DDR3 (1066 MHz)
- 2.5-inch HDD up to 500GB (with HDD 3D impact sensor
- 500GB SATA Hard Drive
- Touchpad with Gesture Support
- 13.3-inch Clear SuperView HD display with LED backlighting, 1366 x 768 resolution
- Intel HD Graphics, 729 MB shared video memory
- Integrated Intel HD graphics
- Bluetooth 2.1 +EDR
- WLAN (802.11 b/g/n)
- 10/100Mbps Ethernet LAN
- 3 x USB 2.0, 1x eSATA / USB combo port with Sleep-and-Charge
- Multi-Card Reader
- HDMI Port
- Built-in 1.3 MP webcam with Face Recognition
- Tiled keyboard with Touchpad with Gesture Support
- 6-cell Li-Ion Battery
- Dim – 322 x 223 x 17.6/26.2mm
- Starting from 1.75 kg
The Toshiba Portege T230 laptop comes with Windows 7 preinstalled and some of the software in this netbook includes Toshiba Media Controller, Toshiba Bulletin Board, Toshiba Reeltime, Toshiba PC Health Monitor.
Price and Availability
The Toshiba Portege T230 ultraportable Laptop come standard with a 1-year Regional Limited Warranty (parts & labor), 1-year battery (carry-in). Toshiba has not revealed its price and availability in any markets as yet. Visit www.toshiba-india.com for more details.
- Toshiba Portégé T210 Ultraportable NetBook Launched; Features 13.3-inch LED Display
- Toshiba Introduces New Satellite T200 Series Budget-Priced Entry-Level Ultra-thin Laptops
- Toshiba Satellite M645 Laptop Launched with Intel Core i3/i5 CPU & NVIDIA GeForce Optimus Graphics
- Toshiba Qosmio F60 Laptop Launched With Intel Core i5 Processor
- Toshiba Satellite L630 Rugged Laptop Launched in India; Feaures Wipable Keyboard and 3D HDD Impact Sensor
- Toshiba Launches Satellite L635, Satellite L645, Satellite L655 and Satellite L675 Laptops
- Toshiba Announces Portege R700 Ultra-slim Laptop With 13.3-inch Display
- Toshiba Announces Satellite R630 Ultra-slim Laptops With 13.3-inch Display
- Toshiba Introduces Satellite C650-D5010 Budget-Priced Entry-Level Laptops Featuring 15.6-inch LED Display