Zen Mobiles has today introduced its new budget-priced GSM handset, the Zen M20 mobile phone that offers Dual-Sim (GSM+GSM) capability, microSD card support for expandable memory and boasts of wireless FM with telescopic antenna.
The Zen M20 phone is a regular candybar type Dual-SIM (GSM+GSM) capable Dual-band GSM 900/1800 MHz mobile phone that is equipped with a larger 2.2-inch 65K color capable QVGA TFT color display and features a large red-color menu key for easier access to all the functions, built-in stereo speakers and Hindi language keypad.
The Zen M20 dual-SIM phone features unspecified amount of internal memory and is equipped with microSD card slot that allows upto 4-GB expandable memory storage and allows 500 entries phone book and 300 SMS memory.
Measuring 102 x 42 x 13 mm in size, the Zen M20 dual-SIM mobile phone is powered by customized version of BLAH JAVA operating system for mobiles, and is extremely light-weight at less than 75 gms with battery.
The Zen M20 also includes 1.3 megapixel resolution digital camera with video recording capability. Wireless FM radio (no recording) and a basic MP3 media player with Equalizer, video player for 3GP and MPEG4 files in 15 fps, and built-in Speaker.
In addition, the handset can be used as mass storage device and also feature Java support and games. The handset also features 3.5 mm audio out port and powerful built-in stereo band.
There is also a powerful LED based torch that is claimed to provide upto 4 hours of continuous light and support for both English and Hindi language in menu and navigation.
The Zen M20 handset also offers support for polyphonic and MP3 ringtones and also features Torch, a universal all-in-one micro USB v1.1 port connection, Mobile Tracker, Blacklist call and SMS and applications like world clock, alarm clock, calculator, calendar and stopwatch etc.
Zen M20 Phone Key Features
- 2.2-inch QVGA TFT color display
- Dual-SIM (GSM+GSM)
- 1.3 megapixel Camera
- Video recording
- MP3/MP4 media player
- Bluetooth 2.1
- Wireless FM with Telescopic Antenna
- 3.5-mm Audio Jack
- Internal DUAL Speaker
- Torch light
- 4GB microSD Expandable Memory
- 500 entries Phonebook
- Li-Ion 1200mAh battery
- Talk time – 5 Hours
- Standby Time – 200 Hours
The Zen M20 dual-Sim mobile phone comes with 1200 Li-Ion battery which provides up to 5 hours talk time and 200 hours of standby time with full charge and is available in select cities across India for the price of Rs. 2,599 with one year warranty. Visit www.zenmobile.in for more details.
- Zen M25 Dual-SIM Budget-Priced Mobile Phone Launched
- Zen M40 Dual-SIM Budget-Priced Mobile Phone Launched in India; Features Dual Speakers
- Zen M16 Dual-SIM Budget-Priced Mobile Phone Launched in India For Rs. 2,449
- Zen Mobiles Launches Budget Priced Zen X390 Dual-SIM Mobile Phone @ Rs. 1,649
- Zen Mobile M72 Dual-Sim Mobile Phone Launched
- Zen Mobiles Launches Cheapest Zen X380 Dual-SIM Mobile Phone @ Rs. 1,399
- Fly DS102 Entry-Level Dual-SIM Capable Mobile Phone Launched in India @ Rs. 1,499
- Zen M111 Triple-SIM Budget-Priced Mobile Phone Launched in India For Rs. 3,499
- Fly DS110i Entry-Level Dual-SIM Capable Mobile Phone Launched