Transcend, today launched Transcend 4GB aXeRam DDR3-2400 dual-channel memory kits designed for use with Intel’s latest LGA 1156 Core i7 platform.
With the ability to operate at a blazing-fast clock frequency of 2400MHz at 1.65V, these new Transcend XMP-ready aXeRAM DDR3-2400 Memory Kits outperform standard reference modules by approximately 60%.
Transcend’s top-of-the-line 2400MHz dual-channel kit boosts system performance with a perfect combination of low voltage, high clock speed, and low latency.
Each 4GB aXeRAM DDR3-2400 Memory Kit contains two identically matched modules rated at 2400MHz with timings of 9-11-9-28 and an operating voltage of a mere 1.65V, offering theoretical memory bandwidth up to an incredible 38.4GB/s.
In practice, the 2400MHz clock speed shows a 60% performance increase in real world applications compared to standard 1333MHz memory, allowing overclocking enthusiasts and hardcore gamers to take their Intel Core i7 platform with LGA 1156 based systems to the next level.
The Transcend aXeRam DDR3-2400 dual-channel memory kit has been tested for use on Intel P55-based motherboards, including ASUS P7P55D Premium and ASUS P7P55D Deluxe.
Thanks to its use of high thermal efficiency aluminum heat sinks with cooling fins, the kit delivers amazing overclocking performance while maintaining cool temperatures.
To ensure extra stability and signal integrity at high clock speeds, all Transcend 4GB aXeRam modules are comprised of 128Mx8 high-quality DDR3 FBGA chips and use robust PCBs that fully comply with rigorous JEDEC (Joint Electron Device Engineering Council) standards.
Price and Availability
The new Transcend XMP-ready aXeRAM DDR3-2400 Memory Kits are available for about Rs. 13,750 with lifetime replacement warranty.
- Corsair Vengeance High-Performance DDR3 Memory Launched
- Strontium Introduced DDR3 1600 MHz RAM Modules for Notebooks and Desktops in India
- Kingston HyperX T1 Black Triple-Channel DDR3 Memory Kits Launched
- Kingston Releases HyperX 4GB and 8GB 1600MHz Dual-Channel SO-DIMM Kits For Notebooks
- Kingston DDR2 HyperX RAM
- Kingston HyperX H2O Water-Cooled Memory Modules Debut
- OCZ Unveils new Ultra-Low Voltage (ULV) and Extreme-Low Voltage (ELV) High-Speed DDR3 Desktop Memory
- ASUS Offers World’s Fastest @ 2333 MHz Triple Channel Memory Chip on P6X58D Premium Motherboard
- Transcend Extreme Speed 300X CompactFlash Card