D-Link has today announced the new addition to its wireless router family with a new D-Link DIR-632 Wireless WiFi N300 Router that features an expansive set of eight ports to attach more wired Ethernet devices, while providing a fast and far-reaching Wi-Fi network to share high-speed Internet access at greater distances around the home.
Ideal for sharing multiple networked devices such as gaming consoles, storage, media players, printers, cameras and more, the new D-Link DIR-632 Wireless N Router uses powerful 802.11n technology with multiple intelligent antennae to maximize the speed and range of wireless signals to significantly outperform previous-generation G MIMI Wireless G devices.
The antennas on the D-Link DIR-632 Wireless N 8-Port Router make use of your home’s environment by bouncing multiple wireless signals off walls and ceilings to work around obstructions and help eliminate dead spots.
Featuring SharePort technology, the D-Link DIR-632 Wireless N 8-Port Router allows users to connect a USB printer or multifunction-printer (MFP) and share it with computers on the network. The SharePort technology can also share a USB storage device among multiple computers for access to files such as video, music, photos and documents.
The D-Link DIR-632 Wireless N 8-Port Router comes with the D-Link Quick Router Setup Wizard that guides users to easily configure the router’s Internet connection, wireless network settings and security.
The D-Link DIR-632 Wireless N 8-Port Router use Intelligent Antenna technology to transmit multiple streams of data which enables you to receive wireless signals in the farthest corners of your home.
The D-Link Wireless N technology not only extends the wireless range but it also fully compatible with previous-generation wireless devices.
The D-Link DIR-632 Wireless N 8-Port Router also includes basic QoS (Quality of Service) Prioritization Technology that analyzes and separates multiple data streams based on sensitivity to delay, enabling multiple applications such as VoIP, Video, and Gaming to stream smoothly across your network.
The D-Link DIR-632 Wireless N 8-Port Router supports the latest wireless security features to help prevent unauthorized access, be it from over a Wi-Fi network or from the Internet.
The D-Link DIR-632 Wireless Router is also supports WPA/WPA2 standards to ensure the best possible encryption and it utilizes dual active firewalls (SPI and NAT) to prevent possible attacks from across the Internet.
“We have listened to customers that have requested a router with more ports so users can connect the growing number of networked devices. This router is ideal for those looking to upgrade their existing G router and expand their wireless home network,” said Herman Chang, Director Product Management, Wireless, for D-Link. “It delivers the best that 802.11n has to offer, strong performance, coverage and compatibility at a competitive price.”
Key Features and Benefits
- Eight 10/100 LAN Ports for computers and devices
- Powerful 802.11N Wi-Fi N300 technology outperforms Wireless G with transfer speeds and broader coverage
- Parental controls allow parents to supervise and control internet activity
- Built-in QoS engine enhances Internet experience and performance
- Advanced network security with push-button encryption
- SharePort technology for USB printer, multi-function printer (MFP), and USB storage files sharing
- IEEE 802.11n and 802.11g Compliant
- Powerful Wireless N Technology Outperforms Wireless G
- Parental Controls to Supervise Internet Activity
- Wi-Fi Protected Setup (WPS) Push Button
- Supports Secure Wireless Encryption Using WPA or WPA2
- Built-in QoS Engine Enhances Internet Experience
- SharePort Technology for Sharing USB Printers and Storage Devices Over Your Network
- Built-in QoS Engine Enables Enhanced Internet Experience
- Firewall and Parental Control
- Dimension – Item (WxDxH): 9.1” x 5.9” x 1.3” (230mm x 150mm x 33mm)
- Weight – 272.2 grams
Price and Availability
The D-Link DIR-632 Wireless N 8-Port Router is available now through the company’s vast network of retail and etail outlets, and at D-Link’s online store, for the manufacturer’s suggested retail price (MSRP) of $99.99 or Rs. 4,490.00 with one year warranty.
- D-Link Launches DAP-1350 Wireless N Pocket Router & Access Point
- D-Link DIR-412 3G Mobile Broadband Wireless Router Launched
- D-Link Launches DIR-457 myPocket 3.5G HSDPA Multi-function Router in India
- D-Link DIR-685 Xtreme N Storage Router Announced in India
- TRENDnet TEW-691GR 450Mbps Wireless N Gigabit Router Launched
- Cisco Linksys E-Series Wireless-N Routers E1000, E2000 & E3000 Launched in India
- Cisco Unveils Linksys E4200 Dual-band Wireless-N Router
- D-Link DSR-1000N Unified Services Routers Launched in India
- ZyXEL P-336M Wireless Firewall Router Launched In India