Logitech has today introduced its new three piece Logitech Z623 Speaker System, that is THX 2.1 Certified allowing users hear and feel immersive audio from 200 watts (RMS) of power whether connecting the speakers to a PC or a TV.
The Logitech Z623 Surround Sound Speakers are easy to setup; all of the cables are colour coded and the system includes an accessory cable for sound cards and music players.
Logitech Z623 Speaker System includes all the inputs and cables one needs to get great sound from up to three audio devices.
In addition to the built-in headphone jack, the Logitech Z623 Speaker System includes the RCA and 3.5 mm inputs, allowing users setup the speaker system in minutes to enjoy great sound from their computer, game console, digital music players, TV or DVD player.
In addition, the integrated controls on the right speaker satellite let users control the volume and bass up or down to customize your listening experience.
Logitech and THX
The Logitech Z623 speaker system is THX Certified and professionally engineered to recreate the tonal balance of original source. To qualify for THX certification, the two-satellite-and-subwoofer Z623 speaker system has met strict performance standards.
Logitech claims to have conducting more than 400 acoustic and electrical bench tests covering frequency response, power output, distortion, noise and overall performance to get the THX certification.
“Whether you’re listening to rock music, watching a Steven Spielberg flick, or playing your favourite video game, the experience is always richer when you get engrossed in the audio,” said Mark Schneider, vice president and general manager of Logitech’s audio business unit. “That’s why we built the Logitech Speaker System Z623 – so you can lose yourself in whatever you’re into. For DVD aficionados, music enthusiasts and hardcore gamers, the Z623 system delivers powerful audio for your room. And with THX certification, you know you’re getting the best.”
Logitech Z623 Speakers Key Features
- 200 watts RMS
- Satellites: 48 watts RMS (2 x 8 W front, 16 W center, 2 x 8 W rear)
- Subwoofer: 27 watts RMS
- Total peak power: 200 watts
- Frequency response: 45 Hz–20 kHz
- Two 3.5 mm inputs
- Computers, music players, TVs, DVD players and other audio sources with 3.5 mm or RCA audio out
- PlayStation2, PLAYSTATION3, Xbox 360 or Wii using the AV cable that comes with your console
- Color Coded Speaker Cables
- Controls integrated in the right satellite—Power, Volume, and Bass controls
- Headphone Output
- One Pair RCA Imput
Pricing and Availability
The THX certified Logitech Z623 Speaker System is expected to be available in the U.S. and Europe in September 2010 for a suggested retail price of $149.99 or about Rs. 7,030 approx. Visit www.logitech.com/en-roeu/speakers-audio/home-pc-speakers/devices/7321 for more details.
- Logitech Introduces Z506 Surround 5.1 Speaker System
- Logitech Launches R-20 Stereo Speakers
- Logitech Pure-Fi Bluetooth Mobile Speaker System Launched
- Logitech Launches Rechargeable Speaker S715i Portable Speaker Dock For iPod & iPhone
- Logitech Wireless Speaker Z515 and Logitech USB Laptop Speaker Z305 Launched
- Logitech Z205 Laptop Speaker Launched
- Logitech N700 Speaker Lapdesk All-in-One Laptop Accessory @ Rs. 4,495
- New Logitech S715i Rechargeable Speaker Dock Delivers Bold Sound for iPod or iPhone
- Genius Launches SW-2.1 360 3-Piece Speaker System for Rs. 1,250