The Gigabyte GA-EX58-UD3R Motherboard is based on the latest Intel X58 +ICH10R Express Chipset and supports newest Intel Core i7 processors in socket LGA1366 and has been optimized to deliver new levels of performance and reliability for home and business users.
The Gigabyte GA-EX58-UD3R Motherboard supports new generation Intel 32nm 6-core processors and has been designed with copper cooled quality for lower working temperatur.
The Gigabyte GA-EX58-UD3R Motherboard supports the newest Intel Core i7 processors in socket LGA1366 with QPI 6.4 GT/s and features a revolution energy saving design with DES Advanced featuring hardware based Dynamic 4-Gear switching.
The motherboard offers support for 3 channel DDR3 2000+ memory modules and includes 2 PCI-E 2.0 x16 graphics interface with CrossFireX and SLI support for ultimate graphics performance.
Featuring 100% 50,000 hour lifespan Japanese solid capacitors design the Gigabyte GA-EX58-UD3R Motherboard features unique hardware control IC that provide more precision voltage control.
In addition, the Gigabyte GA-EX58-UD3R Motherboard includes licensed AWARD BIOS and also features high speed Gigabit Ethernet connection and home theater quality 8-channel High Definition Audio.
Key Features of Gigabyte GA-EX58-UD3R Motherboard
- Support for an Intel Core i7 series processor in the LGA 1366 package (Go to CPU Support List for the latest CPU support )
- L3 cache varies with CPU
- North Bridge: Intel X58 Express Chipset
- South Bridge: Intel ICH10R
- 4 x 1.5V DDR3 DIMM sockets supporting up to 16 GB of system memory (Note 1)
- Dual/3 channel memory architecture
- Support for DDR3 2000+/1333/1066/800 MHz memory modules
- Realtek ALC888 codec
- High Definition Audio
- 1 x Realtek 8111D chips (10/100/1000 Mbit)
- 2 x PCI Express x16 slots, running at x16 x16 (The PCI Express slots conform to PCI Express 2.0 standard.)
- 1 x PCI Express x4 slot
- 2 x PCI Express x1 slot
- 2 x PCI slots
Storage InterfaceSouth Bridge
- 6 x SATA 3Gb/s connectors (SATA2_0, SATA2_1, SATA2_2, SATA2_3, SATA2_4, SATA2_5) supporting up to 6 SATA 3Gb/s devices
- Support for SATA RAID 0, RAID 1, RAID 5, and RAID 10
GIGABYTE SATA2 chip
- 1 x IDE connector supporting ATA-133/100/66/33 and up to 2 IDE devices
- 2x SATA 3Gb/s connectors (GSATA2_0, GSATA2_1) supporting up to 2 SATA 3Gb/s devices
- Support for SATA RAID 0, RAID 1 and JBOD
iTE IT8720 chip
- 1 x floppy disk drive connector supporting up to 1 floppy disk drive
- T.I. TSB43AB23 chip
- Up to 3 IEEE 1394a ports (1 on the back panel, 2 via the IEEE 1394a brackets connected to the internal IEEE 1394a headers)
- Up to 12 USB 2.0/1.1 ports (8 on the back panel, 4 via the USB brackets connected to the internal USB headers)
Internal I/O Connectors
- 1 x floppy disk drive connector
- 1 x IDE connector
- 8 x SATA 3Gb/s connectors
Back Panel Connectors
- 1 x PS/2 keyboard port
- 1 x PS/2 mouse port
- 1 x coaxial S/PDIF Out connector
- 1 x optical S/PDIF Out connector
- 2 x IEEE 1394a port
- 8 x USB 2.0/1.1 ports
- 1 x RJ-45 ports
- 6 x audio jacks (Center/Subwoofer Speaker Out/Rear Speaker Out/Side Speaker Out/Line In/Line Out/Microphone)