The Intel Desktop Boards DP35DP and DG33TL Media Series Motherboard are designed for the ATX form factor that delivers improved performance and capabilities for multimedia creation and enjoyment.
Intel Desktop Boards DP35DP and DG33TL Media Series Motherboard offers support for Intel Core2 Quad processors and new Intel Core2 Duo processors with faster 1333 MHz system bus.
The Intel Desktop Boards DP35DP and DG33TL Media Series Motherboard implement the power of today’s digital entertainment. This desktop motherboard merge the power of the Intel Core2 Quad and Intel Core2 Duo processors with new multimedia technology.
The new desktop boards include Dolby Home Theater, which enables high-quality audio that rivals the performance of high-end discrete solutions; Intel Clear Video Technology that gives you a high-definition video experience, as well as Consumer IR that supports receiving, learning, and emitting capabilities, and controls up to two additional CE devices with your PC.
Intel Desktop Board DP35DP and DG33TL Media Series includes an extensive list of software that facilitates access to video, music, and images. Intel Desktop Boards DP35DP include DivX for Windows, Dolby Control Center, Norton Antivirus, Skype, TypePad, and more. Music enthusiasts, movie fans, gamers, and multimedia creators will be thrilled with the performance, expandability, and enhanced audio/visual capabilities of the Intel Desktop DP35DP motherboard.
The Intel Desktop Boards DP35DP and DG33TL support Intel Core2 Quad processors with quad-core processing with 1066 MHz system bus and Intel Core2 Duo processors with 1333 / 1066 / 800 MHz system bus in the LGA775 package with105W Thermal Design Power. Both boards support Intel Viiv processor technology, allowing users to control and personalize their digital entertainment experience.
Intel Desktop Boards DP35DP and DG33TL includes Intel P35 and G33 Express Chipsets that offer a new level of performance with Intel Fast Memory Access and expandability with ICH9R.
The Intel DG33TL board also includes integrated Intel Graphics Media Accelerator 3100 (Intel GMA 3100) with Intel Clear Video Technology.
Intel Desktop Boards DP35DP and DG33TL comes with enhanced high definition video playback, sharper images, precise color control, and advanced display capability with Integrated Graphics Media Accelerator 3100 with Intel Clear Video Technology.
They also features Dolby Home Theater, 8 Channel High Definition Audio enables high quality integrated audio. The new Dolby Control Center Software is an easy-to-use home theater configuration tool that enables an enhanced audio experience.
Memory support includes four DIMM sockets designed to support up to 8 GB1 of 1.8V DDR2 800/667 memory.
- L2 IEEE 1394a ports
- 12 USB 2.0 ports
- 3 PCI Express x1 expansion slots (DG33TL has 2)
- 3 PCI expansion slots (DG33TL has 1)
- 1 Parallel ATA port, legacy I/O serial port via header
The Intel Desktop Boards DP35DP and DG33TL also features Intel Quiet System technology that enables advanced fan speed control to help keep the system cool and to reduce noise levels. Intel Desktop Utilities2 software monitors system temperatures and performance.
Form Factors: ATX board (DP35DP) allows fully featured tower designs, while space-conserving MicroATX (DG33TL) allows for a smaller footprint.
Both Intel Desktop Boards DP35DP and DG33TL motherboards comes with system BIOS 8 Mb Flash with Intel Platform Innovation framework for extensible firmware interface, configuration and power interface V1.0b, DMI 2.0, multilingual support, Intel Rapid BIOS Boot, optimized POST for fast access to PC from power-on.
The Intel Desktop Boards DP35DP and DG33TL motherboards are Microsoft Windows Vista* Premium Ready.Intel Desktop Board DP35DP Features
- ATX (12.00 inches by 9.60 inches [304.80 millimeters by 243.84 millimeters])
- Support for both 45nm & 65nm Intel Core2 Quad processors in an LGA775 socket with a 1333 or 1066 MHz system bus
- Support for an Intel Core2 Duo processor in an LGA775 socket with a 1333/1066/800 MHz system bus
- Support for an Intel Pentium® processor in an LGA775 socket with an 800 MHz system bus
- Support for an Intel Celeron® processor in an LGA775 socket with an 800 MHz system bus
- Four 240-pin DDR2 SDRAM Dual Inline Memory Module (DIMM) sockets
- Support for DDR2 800 MHz, or DDR2 667 MHz DIMMs
- Support for up to 8 GB of system memory
- Intel P35 Express and G33 Express Chipset
- 8-channel (7.1) audio subsystem with five analog audio outputs and one optical S/PDIF digital audio output using the Sigmatel STAC9271D audio codec
- Video support provided via PCI Express graphics via add-in card
- Gigabit (10/100/1000 Mbits/sec) LAN subsystem using the Intel 82566DC Gigabit Ethernet Controller
- Twelve USB 2.0 ports
- Six Serial ATA 3.0 Gbps ports, including 1 eSATA port with RAID support
- Two IEEE-1394a interfaces (1 external port, 1 internal header)
- Consumer IR receiver and emitter (via internal headers)
- One Parallel ATA IDE interface with UDMA 33, ATA-66/100/133 support (2 devices supported)
- One serial port via header
- Three PCI Conventional bus add-in card connectors
- Three PCI Express x1 bus add-in card connector
- One PCI Express x16 bus add-in card connector
- Intel Desktop Board DG31PR Classic Series Motherboard
- Intel Desktop Board DG33FB Classic Series Motherboard
- Abacus Introduces ASRock 775i945GZ Motherboard
- Gigabyte GA-EX58-UD3R Intel X58 Chipset Motherboard
- ZOTAC H55-ITX WiFi mini-ITX Form Factor Motherboard Unveiled
- Simmtronics Launches Intel G41 Chipset Based G41T-M Motherboard
- Gigabyte GA-EX58-EXTREME Intel X58 Chipset Motherboard
- ASUS P8P67 and P8H67 Series Motherboards Launched in India
- Intel Launches Core 2 Duo Desktop Processor and Core 2 Extreme Processor