The Intel Desktop Board DG33FB Classic Series Motherboard is based on the latest Intel G33 Express Chipset and has been optimized to deliver new levels of performance and reliability for home and business users.
The Intel Desktop Board DG33FB Classic Series Motherboard is built in the ATX form factor, supporting a range of processors including the Intel Core2 Quad processor and Intel Core2 Duo processor.
This Intel Motherboard can support up to 8 GB of dual channel DDR2 800/667 MHz SDRAM and offers premium features such as Intel High Definition Audio Intel® HD Audio, enabling 5.1 surround sound, Intel PRO 10/100/1000 Network Connection and 1394a deliver stability and new features for consumers to enjoy a great digital entertainment experience.
The Intel Desktop Board DG33FB Motherboard is Microsoft Windows Vista Premium Ready and this Intel 3 Series Chipset fully supports the visually stunning Windows Aero user interface with amazing transition effects and realistic animations.
Besides the performance and stability, the Intel DG33FB motherboard offers integrated graphics and connectors for all the users digital needs.
- Have the integrated graphics performance that comes with Intel Graphics Media Accelerator GMA X3100 graphics chipset.
- Allows the rich sound quality of the Intel High Definition Audio with 5.1 surround sound.
- Offers up to eight USB ports to support all sorts of computer paraphernalia.
- Offers great network connectivity with the integrated 10/100/1000 Network Connection.
- Is fully Windows Vista Premium WHQL certified.
Key Features of Intel DG33FB Classic Series Motherboard
- ATX – 11.60 inches by 9.60 inches / 294.64 mm x 243.84 mm
- Support for an Intel Core2 Quad processor in an LGA775 socket with a 1066 MHz system bus
- Support for an Intel Core2 Duo processor in an LGA775 socket with a 1333 MHz system bus
- Support for an Intel Pentium processor in an LGA775 socket with an 800 MHz system bus
- Support for an Intel Celeron processor in an LGA775 socket with an 800 MHz system bus
- Four 240-pin DDR2 SDRAM Dual Inline Memory Module (DIMM) sockets
- Support for DDR2 800 MHz, or DDR2 667 MHz DIMMs
- Support for up to 8 GB of system memory
- Intel G33 Express Chipset
- Intel Graphics Media Accelerator 3100 (Intel GMA 3100) onboard graphics subsystem with Intel Clear Video Technology
- Intel High Definition Audio (Intel HD Audio) subsystem
- 6-channel (5.1) audio subsystem using the Realtek ALC888 audio codec
- Legacy I/O controller for diskette drive, serial header, and PS/2 ports
- Gigabit (10/100/1000 Mbits/sec) LAN subsystem using the Intel 82566DC Gigabit Ethernet Controller
- Twelve USB 2.0 ports
- Four Serial ATA IDE interfaces
- Two IEEE 1394a ports (1 external port, 1 internal header)
- One Parallel ATA IDE interface with UDMA 33, ATA-66/100/133 support
- One serial port header
- One diskette drive interface
- PS/2 keyboard and mouse ports
- Three PCI Conventional bus add-in card connectors
- Three PCI Express x1 bus add-in card connectors
- One PCI Express x16 bus add-in card connector
Price and Availability
The Intel Desktop Boards DG33FB Classic Series Motherboard is available for Rs. 4,875 with one year warranty.