The Intel Desktop Board DG31PR Desktop Classic Series Motherboard is based on the latest Intel G31 Express Chipset and has been optimized to deliver new levels of performance and reliability for home and business users.
The Intel Desktop Board DG31PR, is based on the Intel G31 Express Chipset and this board, coupled with the power of the Intel Core2 Quad or Intel Core2 Duo processor, enables users to experience a new level of digital exhilaration.
The Intel Desktop Boards are built to support a range of processors, including the Intel Core 2 Quad, Intel Core 2 Duo, Intel Pentium Dual-Core, and Intel Celeron processors. For those with high memory needs, this solution delivers support of up to 4 GB1 of DD2 800 / 667 SDRAM memory.
Besides the performance and stability, the Intel DG31PR motherboard offers integrated graphics and connectors for all the users digital needs.
- Have the integrated graphics performance that comes with Intel® Graphics Media Accelerator GMA X3100 graphics chipset.
- Allows the rich sound quality of the Intel High Definition Audio with 5.1 surround sound.
- Offers up to eight USB ports to support all sorts of computer paraphernalia.
- Offers great network connectivity with the integrated 10/100/1000 Network Connection.
- Is fully Windows Vista Premium WHQL certified.
Key Features of Intel DG31PR Classic Series Motherboard
- Intel Core2 Quad processor in the LGA775 package
- Intel Core2 Duo processor in the LGA775 package
- Intel Pentium Dual-Core processor in the LGA775 package
- Intel Celeron 400 Sequence processor in the LGA775 package
- Supports Intel 64 Architecture
- Intel G31 Express Chipset
- Intel LE82G31 Graphics Memory Controller Hub (GMCH)
- Intel 82801GB I/O Controller Hub (ICH7)
- Serial Peripheral Interface (SPI) Flash
Graphics Memory Controller Hub (GMCH)
- Designed to support up to 4 Gb1 of system memory using DDR2 800 / 667 SDRAM memory
- Intel Fast Memory Access
- Intel Graphics Media Accelerator X3100
Intel I/O Controller Hub
- Ultra ATA 100/66 devices
- Four SATA (3.0 Gb/s) ports
- Integrated 10/100/1000 Network Connection
USB 2.0 Ports
- Integrated Intel ICH7 controllers:
- Four back-panel ports (two dual stack)
- Four additional ports (via two headers)
- Two PCI local bus slots
- One PCI Express x1 local bus slot
- 8 Mb Flash EEPROM with Intel® Platform Innovation Framework for EFI Plug and Play, IDE drive auto-configure
- Advanced configuration and power interface V1.0b, DMI 2.0, multilingual support
- Two 240-pin DIMM connectors supporting up to two double-sided DIMMs• DDR2 800 / 667 SDRAM memory support
- Non-ECC Memory
- Dual or single-channel operation support
Hardware Management Features
- Processor fan speed control
- System chassis fan speed control
- Voltage and temperature sensing
- Fan sensor inputs used to monitor fan activity
- Power management support for ACPI 1.0b
- Two PCI bus add-in card connectors
- One PCI Express x1 bus add-in card connector
- One PCI Express x16 Graphics connector