ZOTAC has introduced its latest ZOTAC H55-ITX WiFi (H55ITX-C-E) Motherboard which is world’s first mini-ITX small form factor motherboard that is its latest offering in the award-winning ZOTAC H55-ITX WiFi (H55ITX-A-E) family, featuring enhanced power delivery and USB 3.0 technology.
The ZOTAC H55-ITX WiFi (H55ITX-C-E) improves upon the previous H55ITX-A-E with an enhanced power delivery system that supports high-performance Intel Core i7 800 series processors.
The new power deliver system features passive heatsinks to maintain optimal operating temperatures for improved long-term reliability for the motherboard and demanding installed components.
“We see a trend where gamers are moving towards small form factor systems but want high-end CPUs and graphics cards. With the updated ZOTAC H55-ITX WiFi (H55ITX-C-E, gamers can build a complete small form factor system with a high-end Intel Core i7 800 series processor and a ZOTAC GeForce GTX 400-series graphics card,” said Carsten Berger, marketing director, ZOTAC International.
The ZOTAC H55-ITX WiFi (H55ITX-C-E) is a Mini-ITX form factor motherboard that features Two USB 3.0 ports enable it to support the latest SuperSpeed USB devices. The latest USB 3.0 port is capable of speeds up to 5 Gbps for 10x the performance of USB 2.0 for external expansion that matches the performance of internal devices.
The ZOTAC H55-ITX WiFi (H55ITX-C-E) offers 2 DIMMs slots with up to 8GB DDR3-1066/1333 RAM support and features 1 PCI Express 2.0 x16 slot, 1 Mini PCI Express (occupied by WiFi module) slot, 6 SATA 3.0 Gb/s Interfaces, and 1 eSATA (3.0Gb/s) Interface for SATA hard disk drives.
Despite the miniature size, the ZOTAC H55-ITX WiFi features 10 USB 2.0 ports, 7.1-channel high-definition audio, digital optical S/PDIF audio output, 6 SATA 3.0Gb/s ports and one eSATA port for maximum expansion and connectivity. Integrated 802.11n WiFi (300Mb/s) technology delivers lightning-fast network transfers up to 300Mb/s for performance that’s up to three times the speed of conventional 100Mb/s Ethernet without the need of wires on the ZOTAC H55-ITX WiFi.
The ZOTAC H55-ITX WiFi (H55ITX-C-E) supports Intel Core processors with Intel HD graphics for a premium integrated graphics experience complete with DirectX 10 support, high-definition video decode and advanced audio output capabilities.
Intel TurboBoost technology is supported by this motherboard for maximum performance when paired with Intel Core i5 and i7 (800 series) processors.
The ZOTAC H55-ITX WiFi motherboard features DVI, HDMI video out ports and includes premium audio – Dolby TrueHD & DTS-HD Master Audio bitstream.
Key Features / Specifications
- Intel H55 Express chipset
- Supports Intel Core i3, Core i5, Core i7, Intel Core Processors with Intel HD Graphics
- LGA1156 socket
- Intel Core Processors with Intel® HD Graphics ready
- LGA1156 socket
- Intel QuickPath bus
- PCI Express 2.0 x16 expansion
- USB 3.0 technology
- HDMI & DVI outputs (HDCP compliant)
- 6 SATA 3.0 Gb/s + 1 eSATA
- Gigabit Ethernet
- Onboard 802.11n WiFi (300Mb/s)
- Mini-ITX form factor
- DVI, HDMI video out ports
- 2 DIMMs, up to 8GB, DDR3-1066/1333
- 1 PCI Express 2.0 x16
- 1 Mini PCI Express (occupied by WiFi module)
- 6 SATA 3.0 Gb/s Interfaces
- 1 eSATA (3.0Gb/s) Interface
- WiFi 802.11n (300Mb/s) Wireless LAN card
- 10/100/1000 Mbps Ethernet port
- 2 USB 3.0 (back panel)
- 10 USB 2.0 (6 on back panel, 4 via pin header)
- Onboard 7.1-channel high-definition audio
- Supports DirectX 10 with Shader Model 4.0 with Intel HD Graphics with full 1080p HD video resolution
- Premium Audio (Dolby TrueHD & DTS-HD Master Audio bitstream) (requires Intel HD graphics)
Price and Availability
ZOTAC has not yet revealed ZOTAC H55-ITX WiFi (H55ITX-C-E) Mini-ITX form factor motherboard’s price or availability in any market.
- ZOTAC Releases ZOTAC M880G-ITX WiFi and 880G-ITX Motherboards Powered by AMD 800 Series Chipsets
- Gigabyte GA-EX58-EXTREME Intel X58 Chipset Motherboard
- Abacus Introduces ASRock 775i945GZ Motherboard
- Intel Desktop Board DG33FB Classic Series Motherboard
- Gigabyte GA-EX58-UD3R Intel X58 Chipset Motherboard
- Gigabyte GA-EX58-UD5 Intel X58 Chipset Motherboard
- Simmtronics Launches Intel G41 Chipset Based G41T-M Motherboard
- ZOTAC Announces ZBOX Blu-ray; World’s First Mini-PC with Integrated Blu-ray Drive
- MSI Launches WindBOX III Fanless NetTop with Intel Core 2 Duo Processor