Xigmatek Aegir, has launched Xigmatek Aegir SD128264 CPU Cooler System that is based on the newly developed D.L.H.D.T. (Double Layer with Heat-pipe Direct Touch) structure and comes with the new mounting kit for LGA775 /1156/1366/AM2/AM3 sockets.
With its 2*8mm and 2*6mm Heat-pipes on the H.D.T. Base and the 2*6mm Heat-pipes on the 2nd layer, Xigmatek Aegir SD128264 CPU Cooler is launched as a “World Exclusive Technology Cooler” delivering outstanding and great performance.
The SD128264 CPU Cooler two 8mm heat-pipes and two 6mm heat-pipes on the H.D.T. Base making direct contact with the processor body and two additional 6mm heat-pipes on the second layer which forms direct contact with four heat-pipes on H.D.T. base the processor ensuring more efficient heat dissipation for smoother processor operation.
This arrangement of double layer H.D.T. technology involving two 8mm and four 6mm heat-pipe achieves the most strength and efficiency of today’s demand of coolers for enthusiasts.
The Xigmatek Aegir SD128264 CPU Cooler is compatibility with Intel Core i3/i5/i7 on LGA 1156, Core i7 on LGA 1366, LGA 775 & AMD AM2/AM3 motherboard providing a higher intake volume, and delivering best CPU cooling with optimum airflow, featuring unique dual fan cooling design.
The Xigmatek Aegir Releases SD128264 CPU Cooler supports all
Intel Socket LGA 775 /1156 /1366 CPU and all AMD Socket AM2 / AM2+ / AM3 CPU.
Intel LGA775 CPU Model supported Intel LGA775
• Intel® Core™2 Quad Processor (Up to 95 watts)
• Intel® Core™2 Extreme Processor (Up to 130 watts)
• Intel® Core™2 Duo Processor (Up to 65 watts)
• Intel® Celeron® D Processor (Up to 86 watts)
• Intel® Celeron® Processor (Up to 65 watts)
• Intel® Core™ i5 Processor (Up to 95 watts)
• Intel® Core™ i3 Processor (Up to 73 watts)
• Intel® Core™ i7 Processor (Up to 95 watts)
• Intel® Core™ i7 Processor (Up to 130 watts)
• Intel® Core™ i7 Processor Extreme Edition (Up to 130 watts)
AMD CPU Models supported AMD
• Athlon II X3 (Up to 2.9 GHz/95W/AM3)
• Athlon™ II X4 (Up to 2.8 GHz/95W/AM3)
• Phenom™ II X4 (Up to 3.4 GHz/140W/AM3, AM2+)
• Phenom™ II X3 (Up to 2.8 GHz/95W/AM3)
• Phenom™ II X2 (Up to 3.1 GHz/80W/AM3)
• Phenom™ X4 (Up to 2.6 GHz/140W/ AM2+)
• Phenom™ X3 (Up to 2.5 GHz/95W/ AM2+, 940)
• Athlon™ II X2 (Up to 3 GHz/65W/ AM3)
• Athlon™ X2 (Up to 3.2 GHz/125W/ AM2, AM2+, 939)
• Athlon™ (Up to 2.8 GHz/89W/ AM2, 939, 754)
• Sempron™ (Up to 2.7 GHz/62W/ AM2, AM3, 754)
- H.D.T. (Heat-pipe direct touch) technology
- Support for LGA775/1156/1366; AM2/AM2+/AM3
- Dual fan installed option and Anti-vibration rubbers attached
- Double layer HDT & Double performance
- Two 8mm & Four 6mm high performance heat-pipes in double-layer configuration
- PWM fan to adjust the power of the fan efficiently
- Anti-vibration rubbers prevent vibration and absorb noise
- Mounting system, Spring-Screw and consolidate back plate
- Combined with pull / trigger option with Anti-Vibration Rubbers and the new mounting kit for LGA775 /1156/1366/AM2/AM3 Sockets
- Dual fan installed option and Double layer HDT
- Noise Level – 20dBA (Max.)
- Voltage – 12V (Starting Voltage 7V)
- Material – Aluminum Alloy
- Fan Dimension – 120(W) x 120(H) x 25(D) mm
- Fan Voltage Rating – 12V (Starting Voltage 7V)
- Fan Speed – 1000 – 2200 rpm
- Fan Noise – 20dBA (Max.)
- Base Material – H.D.T. (Heat-pipes Direct Touch)
- Speed PWM – 700 (±300) ~1600 (±250) rpm
- Dimension – 130(W) x 66.4(D) x 159(H) mm
- Weight – 630 gms
The Xigmatek Aegir SD128264 CPU Cooler also features anti-vibration rubbers that prevents vibration and absorb noise and includes mounting system, spring-screw and consolidate back plate.
Please visit www.xigmatek.com/product.php?productid=99 for more details, pictures and applications of this product.
- GlacialTech Releases Siberia Double Fan CPU Cooler
- GlacialTech Igloo S26 Series CPU Coolers Unvieled
- GlacialTech Igloo 5761 and 5761 PWM Series CPU Coolers Unvieled in India
- SLIMOD 282 Direct-Touch VGA Cooler Launched by SPIRE
- Corsair Launches Air Series A50 and A70 CPU Cooling Units
- GlacialTech Launches IGLOO 5751 PWM Multiple Platforms CPU Cooler
- Scythe Launches SCNJ-3000 Ninja-3 CPU Cooler
- ARCTIC Introduces Accelero XTREME Plus VGA Cooler
- MSI Launches N460GTX Cyclone 768D5 and N460GTX Cyclone 1GD5 Graphics Cards With MSI Cyclone Thermal Design