Lian Li has launches the Mini Q Series PC-V354 Desktop/HTPC Chassis, that has all aluminum design featuring a simple front-side mount for the ODD bay and multimedia I/O ports, as well as supporting up to seven 3.5-inch HDD drives or alternatively offering 350mm space for long VGA cards.
The sleek Mini-Q Series PC-V354 Mini Tower Chassis is made from brushed aluminum material and it comes in black, silver and red, with a clean, easy-on-the-eyes front panel design. The chessis dimensions stand at 245 x 320 x 420 mm (WxHxD) and the chassis comes with all the functional and user friendly design aspects that users have come to expect in a Lian Li’s case.
The Lian Li’s Mini-Q Series PC-V354 Mini Tower Chassis incorporates combined airflow, noise reducing and tool-less design techniques and the chassis supports Micro-ATX as well as Mini-ITX and Mini-DTX motherboards.
The elegant outer-panels give users the confidence to place the Mini-Q Series PC-V354 Mini Tower Chassis as conspicuously as they wish.
Designed with anti-vibration rubber ring suspension, the Lian Li’s Mini Q PC-V354 PC chassis can hold up to seven 3.5-inch HDDs and features two 120mm intake blue or red LED fans at the front for drawing cool air in, as well as one 140mm fan on the top cover to exhaust the hot air out from the system.
In addition, the fans are mounted with special anti-vibration grommet and dust filters making them capable of running almost silently.
The Mini-Q Series PC-V354 Mini PC Tower Chassis supports one 5.25-inch optical drive bay (ODD) and includes two multimedia USB 3.0 I/O ports as well as HD audio and SD card reader. Its PSU mount is lined with rubber support pads and supports a standard power supply. The PCI brackets are built with vents, providing extra cooling.
Highlighted Features of PC-V354 PC Chassis
- Supports Micro-ATX/Mini-ITX/Mini-DTX motherboards
- Front side mounted ODD bay and multimedia I/O ports
- Modular HDD cages for optional VGA space
- Supports up to seven 3.5-inch HDD drives
- Alternatively up to 350mm VGA space
- Two 120mm fans at front fan
- One 140 mm fan on top
- Supports 2.5-inch drives
- USB 3.0 ready
- Three colors available (red, silver, black)
- Dimension – 279mm x 262mm x 373mm (W, H, D)
- Ports – USB 2.0 x 2, IEEE1394 x 1, HD+AC97 Audio
- Body Material – Aluminum
Price and Availability:
The Lian Li Mini-Q Series PC-V354 Mini Tower Chassis would be available in Silver/Black colors starting end August 2010 at the price of $179 (Rs. 8, 340 approx.) and in $ 199 (Rs. 9,275 approx.) in Red color. Please visit the Lian Li website: http://www.lian-li.com/ for more details.
- NZXT Launches Phantom Full Tower Enthusiast Chassis; Offering High Performance Cooling Performance
- Cooler Master Elite 430 Black Gaming Chassis Launched in India For the Cost Sensitive Gamers
- Dell Vostro 200 Slim Tower Desktop PC
- Zenith 203K-XI Desktop PC
- Dell XPS 420 Mini Tower Desktop PC
- Zenith 302F-XI Desktop PC
- Zenith 402H-XI Desktop PC
- Zenith 401H-XI Desktop PC
- Zenith AA-301 Desktop PC