Epson has today introduced budget priced Epson WorkForce 320 and Epson WorkForce 325 All-in-one Printer, which are entry-level printer/copier/scanner/fax All-in-one devices designed for home-based businesses at an affordable price.
Both Epson WorkForce 320 and 325 All-in-one printers offers a 30-page automatic document feeder for increased efficiency, 5760 x 1440 dpi printing, and features Epson’s exclusive DURABrite Ultra all-pigment inks that are fade, water and smudge resistant.
The Epson WorkForce 325 All-in-one printer also features built-in Wi-Fi 802.11b/g/N wireless LAN connectivity delivering superior performance and quality.
“Epson knows that home-based business professionals such as realtors, architects and business consultants are traditionally conscious of costs and don’t have time to think about their business tools. They require an affordable solution that addresses their business output needs while providing high-quality results,” said Jennifer Liao, product manager, Consumer Ink Jets, Epson America, Inc. “With the WorkForce 320 or WorkForce 325, home-based businesses can rely on a cost-efficient all-in-one to easily print, copy, scan, and fax important documents.”
The Epson WorkForce 325 All-in-one printer offers several high-value features for a home office, including built-in Wi-Fi n connectivity, robust OCR software to easily convert scanned documents into editable/searchable text, and one-touch color and black and white copying that boosts productivity and increases efficiency.
In addition, the Epson WorkForce 325 All-in-one printer also allows users to easily scan directly to PDF and e-mail, archive important documents, and fax documents directly from a computer.
Both Epson WorkForce 320 and 325 All-in-one printers are equipped with Epson MicroPiezo print head technology that involves smart nozzles delivers ink droplets in as many as three sizes, some as small as three picoliters, delivering sharp, laser-like quality text while optimizing print speeds.
Both Epson WorkForce 320 and 325 All-in-one printers are ENERGY STAR qualified, RoHS compliant, and designed to be recycled.
Highlighted Features of the Epson WorkForce 320 and WorkForce 325 AIO Printers:
- ISO print speeds of 4.3 ISO ppm black and 2.2 ISO ppm color
- Individual ink cartridges for replacing only the color that is needed
- Instant drying inks to immediately touch laser quality documents and photos
- Captures every detail for document archiving with 1200 dpi scanning
- 5760 x 1440 dpi printing
- Epson MicroPiezo print head technology
- Saves up to 50 percent of paper supply with manual, two-sided printing
- Uses up to 70 percent less power than laser printers
Pricing and Availability
The entry level Epson WorkForce 320 all-in-one printer is currently available in US market for $79.99 (Rs. 3,730 approx.), and the Epson WorkForce 325 All-in-one printer will be available in mid-August, 2010 in US market for $ 99.99 (Rs. 4,660 approx.) through major computer, office and electronic superstores.
Epson has not revealed when it would start offering these entry-level All-in-one color inkjet printers in other markets including India.
- EPSON Introduces WorkForce 635, WorkForce 633 and WorkForce 630 All-in-One Printers
- Epson Stylus Photo R390 Printer
- Epson Artisan 835 and Artisan 725 All-in-one Printers Launched
- Epson Launches Entry-Level Stylus TX121 and TX220 All-in-One Inkjet Printers in India
- Epson Launch Stylus C79 Color Inkjet Printer
- HP OfficeJet 4355 Inkjet Printer
- EPSON Stylus NX625 All-in-one Printer Launched; Offers Automatic Two-Sided Printing
- Epson Unveils PictureMate PM210 For Photographic Printing
- Dell Introduces Eight Dell 1000 Series LED and Color Laser Printers