Toshiba today introduced a new model to its netbook range in India, the Toshiba Mini NB250 Netbook, featuring 25.7cm (10.1-inch) diagonal LED backlit display and includes a full-sized keyboard and touchpad clad in elegant Celestial Black finish.
The Toshiba NB250 Mini netbook makes a great on-the-go assistant, with the popular Intel ATOM processor providing plenty of power for everyday essentials: email, word processing and surfing the net.
The Toshiba NB250 Mini netbook also comes equipped with WiFi 802.11b/g/N Wireless N connectivity makes it easy to connect to network from home or a hotspot and includes a big hard drive and Windows 7 Starter edition.
The black Toshiba Mini NB250 Netbook is enhanced with an engraved pattern on the palmrest, and features Intel’s latest Intel ATOM N455 running at 1.66GHz with 667MHz FSB mainboard and includes 1GB DDR3 SDRAM and 2.5-inch 250GB SATA hard disk drive.
The Mini NB250 features a 25.7cm (10.1-inch’) TruBrite LCD with LED backlight display powered by integrated Intel GMA 3150 graphics chipset offering 1024 x 600 pixels screen resolution.
The netbook sports 3x USB 2.0 ports, a Multi-Card reader, built-in Webcam with microphone and 10/100 Fast Ethernet connection in addition to wireless WLAN 802.11 b/g/N LAN connectivity with diversity antenna for improved quality of a wireless connection.
A size of 263mm x 192mm, a thickness of only 25.4mm at the front, and a light weight of 1.3 kg makes Toshiba NB250 netbook a great travel-friendly computing device for users who require basic computing applications and mainly use their netbook as a secondary portable device.
The Toshiba NB250 Mini Netbook comes with 6 cell battery offering up to 8.5 hours of backup and allows users to go through a long day without need to recharge their netbook.
The Toshiba NB250 Mini Netbook’s has a full-size keyboard and a large touchpad to comfortably type text and navigate through menus and pages and it also comes equipped with an application suite exclusive to Toshiba labtops, Toshiba Life Space featuring the project organisation tool Bulletin Board and the graphical document search and indexing application ReelTime.
Toshiba mini NB250 ultra-portable is fully compliant with European WEEE and RoHS directives, effectively reducing the environmental impact by restricting the use of lead, mercury and certain other hazardous substances and is ENERGY STAR 5.0 qualified.
Toshiba mini NB250 Netbook Features
- Intel Atom N455 (1.66GHz / 667MHz FSB)
- Microsoft Windows 7 Starter
- 1 GB DDR3 SDRAM (1-GB max)
- 250GB 2.5-inch SATA HDD
- 25.7cm (10.1-inch’) TruBrite LCD with LED backlight, 1024 x 600 pixels
- Integrated Intel GMA 3150 Graphics with shared video memory
- 3x USB 2.0
- Multi-Card reader
- Fast Ethernet
- WiFi 802.11b/g/N wireless connection with diversity antenna for improved quality of a wireless connection
- built-in VGA Webcam
- Built-in microphone
- Full-size keyboard and large touch pad
- Toshiba LifeSpace oraganisation suite
- Toshiba ConfigFree
- Size with 3 cell battery: 263 x 192.3 x 25.4 (front) / 32.25 mm (back)
with 3 cell battery: 1.12 kg
with 6 cell battery: 1.33 kg
- Up to 8.5 hours with a 6 cell battery
Price and Availability
The Toshiba mini NB250 netbooks come bundled with many software including Toshiba LifeSpace oraganisation suite and Toshiba ConfigFree and is available for Rs. 19,250 with one year warranty.
- Toshiba NB305 10.1-inch Netbook Upgraded With Intel ATOM N455 Processor
- Toshiba Mini NB505 Series 10.1-inch Netbook Upgraded With Intel ATOM N455 Processor
- LG Launches X200 Netbook Having 10.1-inch Display
- HP Mini 1129TU Netbook PC
- HP Updates HP Mini 210 Ultra-portable 10-inch NetBook With Intel ATOM Dual-Core Processors
- HP 1001TU Mini NetBook
- HP Launches Mini 210 Ultra-portable 10-inch NetBook With Integrated Intel HD Graphics
- Samsung NF210 Netbook With Dual-Core Intel ATOM Processor Launched in India
- Best Under Rs 30000 Laptop Computers in India