Spire has today introduced the new SLIMOD 282 (SP282) high-end DT Heat-pipe VGA graphics array cooler, that is a powerful GPU cooler for the latest hot 130W NVIDIA and ATI dedicated graphics cards.
The Slimod 282 Sirect-touch VGA Cooler is brimming with technology and innovation which is applicable to the latest hot 130W NVIDIA GeForce series and ATI Radeo series chipsets, and promises to deliver optimum cooling for today’s hot VGA chip-sets.
The Slimod 282 Sirect-touch VGA Cooler is equipped with four all copper 6mm Direct Touch heat-pipes for efficient and quick heat transport to the aluminum stamped heat-sink fins which transfer the heat to ambient area.
These four heat-pipes utilized and high performance sintered powder heat-pipes which guarantee best thermal results.
The Slimod 282 Sirect-touch VGA Cooler is equipped with two 90mm DC fans hosted directly above the heatsink which generate strong air pressure and over 24CFM airflow.
The Slimod 282 VGA Cooler includes full PCB mounting clips and fittings, S420 thermal interface material and RAM: memory heat-sinks. Users can easily install Slimod 282 VGA cooler onto their latest high-end 130W NVIDIA Gforce and ATI Radeon chipset based graphic cards.
The Slimod 282 VGA Cooler is the professional solution for pc enthusiasts and gamers alike has following key features:
- Superior cooling up to 130Watts
- Efficient cooling enabled by 4 DT Heat-pipes
- High-performance sintered powder heat-pipes
- Two 90mm fans, silent at 24.0 dBA
- Extends the life of your video card
- Keeps video card cooler and at maximum performance
- Versatile for Nvidia Geforce and ATI Radeon graphic chip-sets
The Slimod 282 Direct-touch VGA Cooler is also compatible with the latest NVIDIA and ATI based graphic cards on the market today and a comprehensive list of VGA Chip models supported can also be found on the detailed product page at spirecoolers.com.
Supported GPU Cards
- 43mm mounting-hole pitch:
ATI Radeon X 2400 Series
ATI Radeon X 2600 Series
NVIDIA Geforce4 Ti 4 series
NVIDIA Geforce FX 5700(Ultra) Series
NVIDIA Geforce FX 5800 Series
NVIDIA Geforce FX 5900 Series
NVIDIA Geforce FX 5950 Series
NVIDIA Geforce FX 5900LE
NVIDIA Geforce FX 5900 Ultra
NVIDIA Geforce 6600 Series
- 53mm mounting-hole pitch:
ATI Radeon HD 48 Series
ATI Radeon HD 46 Series
ATI Radeon 38 Series
ATI Radeon 36 Seriess
NVIDIA Geforce 7800 GT/GTX series
NVIDIA Geforce 7900 GTX series
NVIDIA Geforce 8600 series
NVIDIA Geforce 8800 series
NVIDIA Geforce 9600 series
NVIDIA Geforce 9800 series
NVIDIA Geforce GTX 250
- 51mm mounting-hole pitch
NVIDIA GTX 280
NVIDIA GTX 260
NVIDIA GTX 285
Price and Availability
The Slimod 282 Direct-touch VGA/GPU cooler is now available for $49.99 or EURO 36.95 (Rs. 2,325 approx.) with 5-year warranty and is distributed through Spire branch offices locations will commence mid August 2010. Visit www.spirecoolers.com for more details.
- ARCTIC Introduces Accelero XTREME Plus VGA Cooler
- MSI Launches N460GTX Cyclone 768D5 and N460GTX Cyclone 1GD5 Graphics Cards With MSI Cyclone Thermal Design
- Xigmatek Aegir Releases SD128264 CPU Cooler; Featuring Unique Dual-fan Cooling Design
- SAPPHIRE Launches Vapor-X 200W Universal CPU Cooler
- GlacialTech Launches IGLOO 5751 PWM Multiple Platforms CPU Cooler
- ZOTAC GeForce GTX 480 AMP! Edition and GTX 470 AMP! Edition Graphics Cards Unleashed
- Nvidia Unveils Dual-GPU Card – GeForce 7950 GX2
- GlacialTech Launches Igloo Alaska PWM CPU Cooler
- Antec Launches KÜHLER Flow CPU Cooler With 120 mm PWM Fan