Razer, has announce the much anticipated upgrade of the legendary Razer Lachesis (Gaming Mouse), that is equipped with a new 5600dpi Razer Precision 3.5G laser sensor and a customizable multi-color LED lighting system.
The newly updated Razer Lachesis maintains its original form, comfort and price, while advancing power, performance and precision.
The new Razer Lachesis is an upgraded replacement for the original Razer ambidextrous mouse which is now equipped with a massive 5600dpi Razer Precision 3.5G laser sensor and nine programmable Hyperesponse buttons.
Featuring 1000 Hz Ultrapolling for minimal latency, On-the-Fly Sensitivity adjustment and large, non-slip buttons, the fully loaded Razer Lachesis has all the original features that have been verified and vetted by gamers for years.
The Razer Lachesis offers several options for complete customization that includes a full, multi-color LED that allows gamers to choose from 16 million glowing hues, as well as a variable dpi setting that can be adjusted in 125 dpi increments for true precision and control, the updated Razer Lachesis is the ideal option for gamers that value the art of tweaking to their exact specifications.
“The all new Razer Lachesis is about giving gamers more personal choice and customizable options,” said Robert “Razerguy” Krakoff, president, Razer USA. “With a multi-color LED for customizable color and a built-in variable dpi, the Razer Lachesis gives gamers everything they need for this three-year fan favorite.”
The Razer Lachesis now offers gamers with the choice to customize the LED lights on the mouse from a range of 16 million colors. To top it off, the Razer Lachesis allows gamers to customize those colors individually, so each of the illuminated areas can glow a different color.
Razer Lachesis Key Features:
- 5600dpi Razer Precision 3.5G laser sensor
- Adjustable Multi-Color LED(Up to 16 million colors)
- Variable true dpi setting adjustments in increments of 125dpi
- 60KB Razer Synapse onboard memory
- Nine independently programmable Hyperesponse buttons
- 1000Hz Ultrapolling / 1ms response time
- Tracking up to 200 inches per second
- Seven-foot, lightweight, non-tangle cord
- Approximate size: 129mm (length) x 71mm (width) x 40mm (height)/ 128 gram
- Scroll wheel with 24 individual click positions
- Zero-acoustic Ultraslick Teflon feet
- Gold-plated USB connector
- On-The-Fly Sensitivity adjustment?
Price and Availability
The Razer Lachesis would be available worldwide in Q3 2010 and is already available in US and Europe for the price of $79.99 / €69.99 (Rs. 3,720 approx.) with one year product warranty.