MSI today announced the new addition to its Classic Series family with MSI CR410 14-inch Notebook that features AMD’s latest Vision (Danube) platform with AMD Athlon II Dual-Core processor and DDR3 system memory with ATI Mobility Radeon HD 4270 for a smooth multimedia experience.
The MSI CR410 notebook boasts MSI’s exclusive 45-degree beveled construction, power-saving, cinema-class 16:9 ratio LED display, as well as MSI’s own ECO Engine power saving technology.
It features sophisticated exterior, superior multimedia performance, and extended battery power life making this notebook the best choice for affordable mobile entertainment.
The MSI CR410 notebook beholds MSI’s unique beveled construction, black matte finish, and metal touchpad keys that underscore its classic, high tech LOHAS design and even with the extra-large 6 cells standard 4400mAh battery, the slender MSI CR410 with 14-inch LED power-saving screen tips the scales at less than 2.2 kg, making it ideal for the person on the go.
The MSI CR410 notebook employs AMD’s latest Danube platform with AMD Athlon II Dual-Core CPU on RS880M+SB820M Chipset mainboard with ATI Mobility Radeon HD 4270 discrete graphics. It also offers support for upto 8GB of DDR3 memory for the ultimate in display and processing performance.
The MSI CR410 notebook features a 14-inch 16:9 LED screen that lets users enjoy multimedia graphics with rich, brilliant colors. MSI’s exclusive ECO engine power saving technology lets users select from among five power management levels—Gaming, Movie, Presentation, Office, and Turbo Battery, depending on your current needs to maximize power usage, giving the CX410 super extended battery life.
Other hardware includes internal high resolution 0.3MP webcam and microphone as well as 802.11 b/g/n high speed wireless network and Bluetooth 2.1 EDR (three times faster than Bluetooth 1.2) which when used with high performance instant messaging devices. MSI’s WebCam Companion application allows you to share with them what’s happening in your life via video.
- 3 USB v2.0
- eSATA/USB Combo power port
- HDMI digital out
- D-sub VGA port
- Headphone out
- 4-in-1 card reader slot
MSI CR410 Notebook Features:
- AMD Athlon II Dual-Core CPU
- RS880M+SB820M Chipset
- 3 MB L3 cache, 1333 MHz FSB
- ATI Mobility Radeon HD 4270 graphics with SHARED video memory
- 14-inch HD 16:9 widescreen display, 1366 x768 pixels resolution
- Upto 4-GB DD2 Ram, up to 4GB maximum
- 2.5-inch 250/320/500 GB SATA HDD
- DVD Super-Multi drive
- 0.3 MP webcam
- 2W x2 Speakers
- WiFi 802.11 b/g/n
- Bluetooth 2.1 + EDR
- 4 in 1 (MS, SD, MMC, MS Pro)
- HDMI, D-sub, USB 2.0*3, Mic-in, Headphone out, RJ-45, Kensington lock port.
- Windows 7 Home Premium
- 6 cells standard 4400mAh
- Dim: 344.4(W) x 221(D) x 13.5~28(H)mm
- Weight – 2.2 Kgs
The MSI CR410 also offers MSI’s EasyFace facial recognition software for authentication and login. MSI has not yet revealed CR410 notebook’s price and availability in any market.
- HP Pavilion DV2 Ultra-thin Notebook Powered by AMD Athlon Neo Processor Launched
- MSI CR630 Classic Series Notebook Launched; Offers AMD Athlon II CPU & ATI Radeon Graphics
- ATI Releases Radeon Xpress 1100 Series Chipsets For Notebooks
- Fujitsu LifeBook LH520 Notebook Launched, Includes ATI Mobility Radeon HD 5430 Discrete Graphics
- MSI CX-410 Notebooks Launched, includes AMD Anthlon II CPU & ATI Discrete Graphics
- HP Pavilion DV2-1002AU Ultraportable Notebook
- MSI GX740 17-inch Gaming Notebook Launched, Offers ATI Radeon HD Discrete Graphics
- HP Pavilion dm3 Notebook Launched; Features 13.3-inch Display & ATI Radeon Discrete Graphics
- Lenovo IdeaPad Z565 Notebook Launched, Offers AMD Phenom II Processor & ATI Radeon Graphics