ASUS has today introduced a new ASUS SABERTOOTH X58 Motherboard, in India market that delivers the latest Intel chipset and support for the fastest processors on the market, including the Intel Core i7-980X, as part of the TUF Series of heavy duty military grade motherboards.
Announced just last month in US market, the new ASUS SABERTOOTH X58 Motherboard is the latest entry in this ruggedized Motherboard lineup, that promises to provide uncompromised durability and the utmost reliability to users who demand 24/7, high-intensity usage.
The ASUS TUF Series motherboards already enjoy reputation for reliability and endurance above and they are built with more rigorous stress testing than normal motherboards, and ship with added longevity measures.
The ASUS TUF Series motherboards are the most reliable and stable models on the market, making them ideal for tough, heavy duty tasks where compatibility is critical.
The ASUS SABERTOOTH X58 Motherboard offers superior stability and reliability, putting it at the level of server and mainframe boards in terms of durability.
The key emphasis for ASUS TUF Series motherboards lies in enabling prolonged use and the new ASUS SABERTOOTH X58 Motherboard, ASUS claims, can keep going round the clock with no pause thanks to its meticulous thermal design, which means heat and stress are not obstacles.
This new thermal design revolves around CeraM!X Heatsink Coating Technology, that uses revolutionary ceramic application on vital motherboard surfaces and components to ensure unrivalled heat resistance and dissipation making ASUS SABERTOOTH X58 Motherboard a perfect choice for server functionality and extreme, steady reliability.
ASUS claims that CeraM!X application has never been done on a motherboard before the ASUS TUF Series entered service.
Reliability Tested to Military Grade
The ASUS SABERTOOTH X58 Motherboard are build using heavy duty materials and parts that ensure truly unmatched capabilities in terms of stability, reliability, endurance, and value to these motherboards.
the TUF Series ASUS SABERTOOTH X58 Motherboard enables prolonged use and it can keep going round the clock with no pause thanks to its meticulous thermal design, which means heat and stress are not obstacles.
This new thermal design revolves around CeraM!X Heatsink Coating Technology, using revolutionary ceramic application on vital motherboard surfaces and components to ensure unrivalled heat resistance and dissipation.
Thus, it is the perfect choice for server functionality and extreme, steady reliability. CeraM!X application has never been done on a motherboard before the ASUS TUF Series entered service.
In the ASUS SABERTOOTH X58 Motherboard chokes, solid state capacitors and MOSFETs have all been tested under the most arduous of conditions and harsh environments based on military standards, providing users with a proven heavy duty solution and motherboards are ruggedized from the ground up, so they can handle more than just long-haul usage and heat.
Also tested to server-grade standards, the ASUS SABERTOOTH X58 Motherboards can stand up to humidity and ambient temperatures to an exponentially larger extent than normal motherboards. As a consequence, they are long-life products users can install with complete confidence.
The ASUS SABERTOOTH X58 motherboards features the new data transfer standards USB 3.0 and SATA 6GB/s, so it offers some of the latest innovations in addition to superior strength.
- 2 x PCIe 2.0 x16 slots
- 1 x PCIe x16 slot (at x4 mode)
- 2 x PCIe x1 slots
- 1 x PCI slot
TUF Series SABERTOOTH X58 Motherboard Specifications
- Supports LGA1366 socket for Intel Core i7 Processor Extreme Edition/ Core i7 processors
- Intel X58/ICH10R Chipset
- Up to 6.4 GT/s, Intel QuickPath Interconnect System Bus
- Up to 6 x DIMM, triple channel, max 24GB – DDR3 1866/1800/1600/1333/1066 MHz
- Supports NVIDIA 2-way SLI & ATI quad-GPU CrossFireX technology
- 2 x SATA 6Gb/s with EZ Backup and SuperSpeed functions
- 6 x SATA 3Gb/s with RAID 0, 1, 5 and 10
- 1 x Power eSATA 3Gb/s
- 1 x eSATA 3Gb/s
- 10/100/1000 Gigabit LAN
- 8-channel high definition audio
- 2 x IEEE 1394a
- 2 x USB 3.0 Ports
- 12 x USB 2.0 ports
- CeraM!X Heatsink Coating Technology
- ASUS Fan Xpert
- ATX Form Factor – 12 x 9.6 inches (30.5 x 24.4 centimeters)
Price and Availability (updated)
ASUS SABERTOOTH X58 Motherboard is available in India for the price of Rs. 17,250.00 (excluding taxes) with three year warranty.
- ASUS Launches SABERTOOTH P67 Chipset Based ASUS P8P67 Series Motherboard
- ASUS P8P67 and P8H67 Series Motherboards Launched in India
- ASUS Offers World’s Fastest @ 2333 MHz Triple Channel Memory Chip on P6X58D Premium Motherboard
- MSI Releases N500GTX Twin Froze II Series Graphics Card
- ARCTIC Introduces ARCTIC MX-4 All-Around Thermal Compound
- ASUS Launches ENGTX460 Series Graphics Card Supporting NVIDIA 3D Vision Surround, PhysX and CUDA Technologies
- MSI N470GTX and N465GTX Twin Frozr II Graphics Cards Launched
- MSI Launches N460GTX Cyclone 768D5 and N460GTX Cyclone 1GD5 Graphics Cards With MSI Cyclone Thermal Design
- Kingston HyperX T1 Black Triple-Channel DDR3 Memory Kits Launched