Logitech has today announced new addition to its award winning G-Series gaming peripherals with Logitech G930 Wireless Gaming Headset, that is crafted for maximum performance, freeing users from technical limitations, and allowing users to immerse in their favourite games.
The Logitech G930 Wireless Gaming Headset immerses users in 7.1 Dolby surround sound, creating a detailed positional sound field that lets users hear their opponents before they see them.
The Logitech G930 Wireless Gaming Headset includes gaming-grade wireless technology designed specifically for two-way, uncompressed audio streaming allowing users focus on their game without being distracted by typical wireless lag or interference annoyances.
The Logitech G930 Wireless Gaming Headset comes fully equipped, with three programmable G-keys that put you in total command over music, voice morphing and chat clients.
The memory-foam-lined headband in G930 fends off fatigue, while plush ear pads ease pressure points and seal out unwanted noise.
The Logitech G930 Wireless Gaming Headset also features noise-cancelling microphone that keeps voice loud and clear for coordinating with team and comes with internal rechargeable battery that offers upto 10 hours of operation.
A included charging base lets users easily recharge their Logitech G930 Wireless Gaming Headset while they continue to use the headset.
“The new G-Series products give every gamer a competitive advantage,” said Elliott Chin, Logitech’s senior manager of product marketing for gaming. “Whether it’s a headset with 7.1 surround sound, a mouse with 13 controls, or a keyboard with an LCD that displays critical in-game stats, everything about the new G-Series line-up helps you win, no matter what game you love to play.”
Logitech G930 Key Features
- Connection: 2.4 GHz RF
- Range: up to 40 feet (12 meters)
- Audio stream: uncompressed 48 kHz
- Reception: dual antenna
- Interference resistance: forward error correction and dynamic channel selection
- Headphone Ear cup: up to 26 dB noise isolation
- Headphone Driver: laser-tuned; 40 mm diameter with neodymium magnet; 15mm diameter voice coil with ferrofluid damping
- Headphone Frequency response: 20 Hz – 20 kHz
- Mic Pickup pattern: cardioid (unidirectional)
- Mic Type: pressure gradient electret condenser
- Mic Frequency response: 100 Hz– 75 kHz
- Three programmable G-keys
- 7.1 Surround Sound
Price and Availability
The Logitech G930 wireless headphone are available for $159.99 (Rs. 7,300) with 2 year limited hardware warranty.
- Logitech F540 Wireless Headset For PS3 and Xbox 360 Launched; Offers Voice Chat & Game Audio
- Logitech Launches G330 Gaming Headset: Offers Noise-Canceling Mic & 8-feet Cable
- Logitech G700 Wireless Gaming Mouse Launched
- Logitech H760 Wireless Headset Launched; Offers 6-Hrs Battery Backup
- Logitech G510 Gaming Keyboard Launched
- ARCTIC Releases SOUND P531 P-Series Headphone For Ultimate Gamers; Offers 5.1 Surround Sound
- Logitech Launches USB Headset H530 Feature Support for Super Wideband Audio
- Logitech Introduces Z506 Surround 5.1 Speaker System
- Corsair Launches HS1 High Performance USB Headset For Gamers