Logitech has today announced new addition to its award winning G-Series gaming peripherals with Logitech G510 Gaming Keyboard, that is crafted for maximum performance, freeing users from technical limitations, and allowing users to immerse in their favourite games.
The Logitech G510 Gaming Keyboard features 18 programmable G-keys with three mode states, giving users up to 54 possible macro settings per game.
Users can pre-define macros for your favourite games, or can create new ones on the fly for easy customization and a familiar layout features full-height keys with standard placement for the Enter key, PageUp/Page Down six-pack and arrow keys.
The Logitech G510 Gaming Keyboard also features Logitech-exclusive GamePanel LCD that gives users real-time game stats and PC performance data.
Customizable RGB backlighting makes it easy to keep keyboard controls in plain sight in any lighing condition. In addition, the Logitech G510 Gaming Keyboard includes 3.5 mm audio jacks, allowing users plug in an analogue headset for clear digital communication over USB.
The G510 gaming keyboard also features instant media access allowing convenient one-touch controls that give users instant access to volume control and media playback and features multi-key input allowing pressing any five keys at the same time and they will all be recognized, allowing users fo more things at once.
“The new G-Series products give every gamer a competitive advantage,” said Elliott Chin, Logitech’s senior manager of product marketing for gaming. “Whether it’s a headset with 7.1 surround sound, a mouse with 13 controls, or a keyboard with an LCD that displays critical in-game stats, everything about the new G-Series line-up helps you win, no matter what game you love to play.”
Logitech G510 Gaming Keyboard Key Features
- GamePanel LCD – Stay on point by keeping informed—both in and out of game—with real-time game stats, system information, VoIP communication data, and more.
- Streight Keyboard Layout – A familiar layout features full-height keys with standard placement for the Enter key, PageUp/Page Down six-pack and arrow keys
- 18 programmable G-Keys – With three macros per key, you can configure up to 54 individual functions per game, including single keypresses, complex macros or intricate LUA scripts. You can also create macros on the fly
- Integrated 3.5 mm plug – Separate headphone and mic jacks and mute buttons mean you can use any analog headset with 3.5 mm plugs as a USB audio device for clear digital communication
- Full-speed USB – A 500 Hz (two millisecond) report rate—four times faster than other gaming keyboards—delivers the performance you need when every millisecond counts
- Game/desktop Mode – Don’t let accidents interrupt your gameplay—easily disable the Windows/Context Menu keys.
- Custom-color background - Personalize the character backlighting to better fit with the rest of your computer and gaming equipment, and easily locate keys—even in the dark.
- Multi-key Input – Press any five keys at the same time and they will all be recognized, so you can do more things at once
- Instant Media Access – Convenient one-touch controls give you instant access to volume control and media playback.
Price and Availability
The Logitech G510 Gaming Keyboard is available for $119.99 (Rs. 5,520) with 2 year limited hardware warranty.