ARCTIC introduces its new P-Series SOUND P261 Headphone, one of the seven new P-Series headphones for different applications and purposes, that is suitable for Office and Home use and contains all the necessary features that any users may look for in a basic headset.
In this P-Series, ARCTIC is launching multiple levels of headphones – from basic, mediocre to high-quality and professional designed to to be used for various purposes; for simple online communication, for pure enjoyment of music and movies, for ultimate gaming experience and for mixing music in disco settings.
ARCTIC SOUND P261 share a similar design as SOUND P201 headphone, in terms of their headband and earcup style, and speaker system and is mediocre headsets that provide decent performance and quality and with microphone attached onto the headset with a bendable probe it allows to capture user’s voice accurately.
The ARCTIC SOUND P261 is ideal for call centers, music, internet phone, and frequent online conferencing and since this headset deliver moderate bass and clear highs, they also work seamlessly for home and office use.
Both of the earcup style in ARCTIC SOUND P261 headphone features fabric lining cushioned earcup to provide comfort over hours of use and are also flexible to fit and wrap user’s ear comfortably and tightly. The outer head band is adjustable, while the inner head band frame is to ensure secure fit.
The ARCTIC SOUND P261 headphone is an advanced version of the ARCTIC P201, is connects via USB port and with USB cable and its built-in sound processor, users can enjoy distortion free and superb audio quality as the sound is transmitted digitally.
The in-line remote control contains buttons to manage volume level, microphone and sound muting and it also incorporates an in-line remote control that contains buttons to manage volume level, microphone and sound muting.
Crisp bass, clear highs
Ideal for MSN, Skype, gaming
Digital audio through USB connector
Frequency response – 20 Hz -20k Hz
Sensitivity – 105 dB/mW
Impedance – 32 Ohm
Drive unit - Ø40mm
Output power - 30 mW
Cable – 3.0 meters
Weight – 235 gms
ARCTIC SOUND P261 Headphone would be available in September 2010 for $29.65 (Rs. 1,635 approx.) with 2 years warranty. No news of its availability in India market as yet.
- ARCTIC Releases SOUND P201 P-Series Headphone For Home & Office Use
- ARCTIC Releases SOUND P301 P-Series Headphone For Movies, Gaming & Music Lovers
- ARCTIC Releases SOUND P531 P-Series Headphone For Ultimate Gamers; Offers 5.1 Surround Sound
- ARCTIC Releases SOUND P131 P-Series Headphone
- ARCTIC Releases SOUND P321 P-Series Headphone For Movies, Gaming & Music Lovers
- ARCTIC Announced ‘Sound P311′ Bluetooth Wireless Headphones
- ARCTIC Releases SOUND P281 P-Series Headphone For Professional DJs
- ARCTIC Launches Sound S111 USB Powered Portable Speakers
- ARCTIC Launches ARCTIC C1 GT USB Wall Charger