Antec has today announced the global availability of its brand new line of CPU coolers with the Antec KÜHLER Shelf CPU Cooler that provides users with an assortment of options when selecting an optimal CPU cooling solution.
Antec KÜHLER Shelf CPU cooler
The Antec KÜHLER Shelf features a 120 mm PWM fan with a downward airflow design that helps blowing cool air over an aluminum heat sink positioned just parallel to the plane of the motherboard, resulting in 10 to 20 mm more clearance than similarly built competing heat sinks.
The fan in the KÜHLER Shelf CPU cooler is positioned on top of the heat sink, resulting in more airflow to near-CPU components, improving overall thermal dissipation.
This Antec KÜHLER Shelf CPU cooler also includes a seven copper heat pipes arranged in a space-saving configuration featuring with a narrow base that neatly fits into tight spaces with tall chipsets and heat sinks by the CPU socket. Such an arrangement facilitates easy replacements and upgrades onto densely packed motherboards for optimal heat transference.
The Antec KÜHLER Shelf CPU cooler models can be mounted easily on the leading desktop processor sockets, including LGA 1366, 1156, 775 and AMD sockets AM3, AM2+, and are compatible with Intel Core i7, Core i5 and AMD Phenom II processors.
In addition, the Antec KÜHLER Shelf CPU cooler come with an easy-installation kit, featuring an included mini-wrench for simple, fast and frustration-free set-up.
Antec’s KÜHLER line of high-performance CPU coolers is the first to offer this kit as an included component.
“Most innovations in CPU cooling were designed to fit bulky and unmanageable heatpipe-based air coolers into a chassis,” said Scott Richards, senior vice president of Antec. “The new KÜHLER line of CPU coolers alter this thought process and offer users diverse cooling solutions to handle each individual user’s needs, helping to ensure better performance and improved system cooling.”
The Antec KÜHLER Box CPU Cooler is available for $59.95 (Rs. 2,750) through major retailers, e-tailers and distributors and is backed by Antec’s Quality 2-Year (AQ2) Limited Warranty. There is no news about its release in India market as yet.
- Antec Launches KÜHLER Flow CPU Cooler With 120 mm PWM Fan
- Antec Launches KÜHLER Box CPU Coolers Featuring 120mm Fan
- GlacialTech Launches IGLOO A360/A360CU Series AMD CPU Coolers
- GlacialTech Launches IGLOO A200 Series AMD CPU Cooler in India
- GlacialTech Launches IGLOO 5751 PWM Multiple Platforms CPU Cooler
- Cooler Master Launches V6GT CPU Coolers With Double-V Heatpipe Design
- Corsair Launches Hydro Series H100 Ultra-performance CPU Cooler
- Corsair Launches Hydro Series H80 Ultra-performance CPU Cooler
- Corsair Launches Air Series A50 and A70 CPU Cooling Units