Antec has today announced the global availability of its brand new line of CPU coolers with the Antec KÜHLER Flow CPU Cooler that provides users with an assortment of options when selecting an optimal CPU cooling solution.
The KÜHLER Flow CPU cooler
The Antec KÜHLER Flow CPU cooler, features a vertical heat sink that can be re-positioned to cooperate with the case’s existing intake and exhaust fans.
The Antec KÜHLER Flow CPU cooler is built with a 120 mm PWM fan that works with the enclosure’s natural airflow capabilities and sets up a dynamic airflow pattern that sweeps through the entire case, without the turbulence or counter currents typically associated with other CPU coolers.
At 122 mm wide and 157 mm high, the KÜHLER Flow CPU cooler fits easily into standard cases without the need for unnecessary drilling and cutting.
The Antec KÜHLER Flow CPU cooler also includes seven copper heat pipes for excellent heat transference, and includes rubber fan grommets to reduce vibration.
The Antec KÜHLER Flow CPU cooler models can be mounted easily on the leading desktop processor sockets, including LGA 1366, 1156, 775 and AMD sockets AM3, AM2+, and are compatible with Intel Core i7, Core i5 and AMD Phenom II processors.
IN addition, the KÜHLER Flow CPU cooler come with an easy-installation kit, featuring an included mini-wrench for simple, fast and frustration-free set-up.
Antec’s KÜHLER line of high-performance CPU coolers is the first to offer this kit as an included component.
“Most innovations in CPU cooling were designed to fit bulky and unmanageable heatpipe-based air coolers into a chassis,” said Scott Richards, senior vice president of Antec. “The new KÜHLER line of CPU coolers alter this thought process and offer users diverse cooling solutions to handle each individual user’s needs, helping to ensure better performance and improved system cooling.”
The Antec KÜHLER Flow CPU Cooler is available for $59.95 (Rs. 2,750) through major retailers, e-tailers and distributors and is backed by Antec’s Quality 2-Year (AQ2) Limited Warranty. There is no news about its release in India market as yet.
- Antec Launches KÜHLER Box CPU Coolers Featuring 120mm Fan
- Antec Launches KÜHLER Shelf CPU Cooler With 120 mm PWM Fan
- GlacialTech Launches IGLOO A360/A360CU Series AMD CPU Coolers
- GlacialTech Launches IGLOO A200 Series AMD CPU Cooler in India
- Corsair Launches Hydro Series H100 Ultra-performance CPU Cooler
- Corsair Launches Hydro Series H80 Ultra-performance CPU Cooler
- GlacialTech Igloo S26 Series CPU Coolers Unvieled
- Cooler Master Launches V6GT CPU Coolers With Double-V Heatpipe Design
- Corsair Launches Hydro Series H70 Ultra-performance CPU Cooler