Antec has today announced the global availability of its brand new line of CPU coolers with the Antec KÜHLER Box CPU cooler that provides users with an assortment of options when selecting an optimal CPU cooling solution.
The KÜHLER Box CPU cooler
The Antec KÜHLER Box CPU cooler (picture above) is symmetrical and rotatable 90 degree, 180 degree and 270 degree in order to coordinate seamlessly with interior airflow, and offers a powerful choice for cooling high-powered builds.
The Antec KÜHLER Box CPU cooler is equipped with a whisper-quiet 120 mm Pulse Width Modulation (PWM) fan that is positioned between two massive aluminum heat sinks, that is capable of blowing as much as 68.2 CFM or operating as quiet as 11.35 dBA, at all the times while achieving maximum heat conduction and airflow.
To offer exceptionally efficient heat transference, the Antec KÜHLER Box CPU Cooler boasts of eight embedded copper heat pipes and is suitable for chassis heights up to 7-inch, offering versatile, powerful cooling performance for high-power gaming and overclocking applications.
“Most innovations in CPU cooling were designed to fit bulky and unmanageable heatpipe-based air coolers into a chassis,” said Scott Richards, senior vice president of Antec. “The new KÜHLER line of CPU coolers alter this thought process and offer users diverse cooling solutions to handle each individual user’s needs, helping to ensure better performance and improved system cooling.”
The Antec KÜHLER Box CPU cooler models can be mounted easily on the leading desktop processor sockets, including LGA 1366, 1156, 775 and AMD sockets AM3, AM2+, and are compatible with Intel Core i7, Core i5 and AMD Phenom II processors.
IN addition, the KÜHLER Box CPU cooler come with an easy-installation kit, featuring an included mini-wrench for simple, fast and frustration-free set-up.
Antec’s Antec KÜHLER line of high-performance CPU coolers is the first to offer this kit as an included component.
The Antec KÜHLER Box CPU Cooler is available for $59.95 (Rs. 2,750) through major retailers, e-tailers and distributors and is backed by Antec’s Quality 2-Year (AQ2) Limited Warranty. There is no news about its release in India market as yet.
- Antec Launches KÜHLER Flow CPU Cooler With 120 mm PWM Fan
- Antec Launches KÜHLER Shelf CPU Cooler With 120 mm PWM Fan
- GlacialTech Launches IGLOO A360/A360CU Series AMD CPU Coolers
- Cooler Master Launches V6GT CPU Coolers With Double-V Heatpipe Design
- Corsair Launches Hydro Series H100 Ultra-performance CPU Cooler
- GlacialTech Launches IGLOO A200 Series AMD CPU Cooler in India
- Corsair Launches Hydro Series H80 Ultra-performance CPU Cooler
- Corsair Launches Hydro Series H70 Ultra-performance CPU Cooler
- Corsair Launches H70 Hydro Series CPU Cooler in India