GlacialTech has today launches the most attractive Siberia Double Fan CPU Cooler, which is a very cost effective and useful way to keep CPU cool.
The GlacialTech Siberia CPU cooler features unique design having the fin leading edge of adopting to meet hexagonal honeycomb design concept. In addition to this this, the grill design reduces wind resistance and reduce the noise.
The 6 mm high heat transfer capacity of the sintered heat pipe has given a special effect to latest GlacialTech Siberia CPU cooler and it also feature a thermal grease syringes of IceTherm II which is an additional benefit.
An ultimate light weight, low cost CPU cooler also supports the multiple platform with extreme cooling solution which supports the Intel LGA775 /1156/ 1366 & AMD AM2 / AM3 CPUs is incredible.
The GlacialTech Siberia CPU Cooler features double fans and it turn up the RPM to the Top fan: PWM 800~1400; Bottom fan: 1300 to manage heat dissipation most effectively.
Having acquired ISO 9001 and 14001, GlacialTech commits to using green materials for products design and construction and to perfecting green manufacturing processes in manufacturing products.
Intel LGA775 CPU Model supported Intel LGA775
• Intel® Core™2 Quad Processor (Up to 95 watts)
• Intel® Core™2 Extreme Processor (Up to 130 watts)
• Intel® Core™2 Duo Processor (Up to 65 watts)
• Intel® Celeron® D Processor (Up to 86 watts)
• Intel® Celeron® Processor (Up to 65 watts)
• Intel® Core™ i5 Processor (Up to 95 watts)
• Intel® Core™ i3 Processor (Up to 73 watts)
• Intel® Core™ i7 Processor (Up to 95 watts)
• Intel® Core™ i7 Processor (Up to 130 watts)
• Intel® Core™ i7 Processor Extreme Edition (Up to 130 watts)
AMD CPU Models supported AMD
• Athlon II X3 (Up to 2.9 GHz/95W/AM3)
• Athlon™ II X4 (Up to 2.8 GHz/95W/AM3)
• Phenom™ II X4 (Up to 3.4 GHz/140W/AM3, AM2+)
• Phenom™ II X3 (Up to 2.8 GHz/95W/AM3)
• Phenom™ II X2 (Up to 3.1 GHz/80W/AM3)
• Phenom™ X4 (Up to 2.6 GHz/140W/ AM2+)
• Phenom™ X3 (Up to 2.5 GHz/95W/ AM2+, 940)
• Athlon™ II X2 (Up to 3 GHz/65W/ AM3)
• Athlon™ X2 (Up to 3.2 GHz/125W/ AM2, AM2+, 939)
• Athlon™ (Up to 2.8 GHz/89W/ AM2, 939, 754)
• Sempron™ (Up to 2.7 GHz/62W/ AM2, AM3, 754)
- Six 6 mm high performance heat pipes with nickel coating
- Fins with breathing effect
- Copper base
- High efficiency axial fan with PWM function
- Multi-platforms (Intel LGA775, 1156, 1366, AMD AM2, AM3)
- Speed PWM – 700 (±300) ~1600 (±250) rpm
- Dimension – 146(W)x150(L)x120(H)
- Weight – 620 gms
The GlacialTech Siberia CPU Cooler supports both of Intel LGA775 /1156/ 1366 & AMD AM2 / AM3 CPUs.
- GlacialTech Launches IGLOO A200 Series AMD CPU Cooler in India
- GlacialTech Launches IGLOO A360/A360CU Series AMD CPU Coolers
- GlacialTech Igloo 5761 and 5761 PWM Series CPU Coolers Unvieled in India
- GlacialTech Igloo S26 Series CPU Coolers Unvieled
- GlacialTech Launches Igloo Alaska PWM CPU Cooler
- Xigmatek Aegir Releases SD128264 CPU Cooler; Featuring Unique Dual-fan Cooling Design
- GlacialTech Launches IGLOO 5751 PWM Multiple Platforms CPU Cooler
- Scythe Launches SCNJ-3000 Ninja-3 CPU Cooler
- GlacialTech Launches Polaris 7010, Polaris 7110 & Polaris 7120 Range Of Server CPU Coolers